Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest against Roland at the Portsmouth match

Comments

• Options
    If we can get as many on the pitch as we did against Burnley but as soon as the ref starts the game what can they do
  • Options
    Sit in aprotest after the game until 9pm
  • Options
    I suggest we have a full on protest at the Portsmouth game which is live on Sky.
    If all Charlton fans protest and bring their mates the extra revenue he gets net of costs and VAT will be somewhere close to the extra costs he pays out for security.

If he makes £20K in the scheme of things so what ?

Let's let him have it live on TV. Paper planes are good as is anything that is not dangerous such as rolled up socks.
    Yep, no need to go anywhere. Just one person on the pitch to stop the game. Crowd to join in with the 'we want roland out'. Seen and heard. Job done.
  • Options

I think we need to start a new campaign group against our new owners - Football League Are W*****s

Something not quite right with the acronym though - can't put my finger on it. 

• Options
    Totally pointless having a protest at the valley now. 
    It was a success in past seasons because it got rid of an incompetent CEO, publicised our plight and made the owner look for a buyer ! (Pleased I took part)
    Didn't affect our results before but I believe it could this time.
    Not convinced the loan players, six month contracted players, our of contact in the summer players,  Lee Bowyer and even Lyle Taylor would appreciate their focus being disturbed. (Just my gut feeling) 

The "Graffiti artists" have surely made it clear, if it  wasn't already by the Belgium 20 that the weakness NOW for Duchatelet is in his own backyard, not at the valley where he doesn't even watch the games anymore on a link.

Protests at the valley are passe, and instead  save for an away weekend in Belgium.
    The ante has been raised with the Spray paint and the police will probably batter the fuck out of you but at least you know it gets to Roland's Psyche. Maybe best to go incognito dressed as Kent Morris dancers or in drag for a transvestite euro weekend.
    For some of you it's your normal weekend attire anyway.
  • Options
    I'm afraid after the last load of bollocks from Duchetalet  i don't think i'm prepared to pay my £20 to go to the Valley to be outsung by pompey and do f all.
  • Options
    I think we should crash the pitch and refuse to leave.

This only work if enough people do it so noone gets arrested as there would be to many people
    Take it you will lead the charge?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This only work if enough people do it so noone gets arrested as there would be to many people
    Very doubtful. 
  • Options

No ifs or buts.
  • Options

No ifs or buts.
    Invade the pitch with masks and wigs.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Provided there was enough interest why not.

What i am not gonna do is do it if only.a handful do as I dont want to get arrested thanks
  • Options

Very doubtful. 
    I'm a big boy I can speak for myself thanks
  • Options
    How about we throw duct tape on the pitch?
    People might find themselves in a sticky situation if they lob a roll of duct tape and it hits someone in the back of the head
  • Options
    Roland is very aware of protests at the ground as he blames the very tame chucking on of a few crisp packets for a buyer backing out.

Whilst I applaud all those who are going to take action further afield (or are just hoping someone else will), this is something that all that go to the game can participate in and keep the media pressure up.

After all, we don’t have to do just one thing.
  • Options
    Agree with @soapboxsam.  Valley protests have had their day and I am pleased to have played a part in most of them but now we need to move on.  No reason not to be vocal (for those in attendance). Tho’ not sure if Sky would be happy with the hey Roland chant ;-) Even pre/post game car park shenanigans would be a waste given the lack of senior management.  On the other hand stopping the Sky OB vans might work.....
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Maybe some Roland is mad flags and banners for the TV. Section him etc....
  • Options
    A vast majority of the paper planes will not even reach the pitch, waste of time. And as I have said before to make an impact you need to stagger the stuff being lobbed on the pitch.

All at once at the beginning has no impact at all, 3 or 4 times throughout the game results in 3 or 4 stoppages, which will piss everyone off, players, Ref, TV and have more press coverage. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A vast majority of the paper planes will not even reach the pitch, waste of time. And as I have said before to make an impact you need to stagger the stuff being lobbed on the pitch.

All at once at the beginning has no impact at all, 3 or 4 times throughout the game results in 3 or 4 stoppages, which will piss everyone off, players, Ref, TV and have more press coverage. 
    We don’t need to seek publicity. Roland is doing fine without our help. 
  • Options

He'll be playing for Bolton at home to Millwall so the police will have a bit of a journey to arrest him...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
  • Options
    I think we should just try and get the 3 points.

Roland makes a tit of himself. We don't necessarily now need to publicly expose him. He has already done it.... The absolute prat.

We just need to try and win the game. Hope we get promoted and hope that Roland's cage is rattled enough to the point where he will say something even more stupid.

Then he will sell the club. 

Realistically...that is all we CAN do.

The team needs our support.

I hope the EFL react to Roland's gobshite soon. I hope they keep it cool by telling him to f*ck off....but in a nice way. 
  • Options
    I think we need a real plan. in a way I think he's on the ropes now. could the fans potentially engage with potential buyers and then start to pressure Roland together potentially along with the efl too. 
  • Options
    I think the EFL should offer to broker a deal by putting the club up for auction. Highest sealed bid before the end of May wins.

They are selling houses this way after all!
  • Options
    I suggest we have a full on protest at the Portsmouth game which is live on Sky.
    If all Charlton fans protest and bring their mates the extra revenue he gets net of costs and VAT will be somewhere close to the extra costs he pays out for security.

If he makes £20K in the scheme of things so what ?

Let's let him have it live on TV. Paper planes are good as is anything that is not dangerous such as rolled up socks.
    Yep, no need to go anywhere. Just one person on the pitch to stop the game. Crowd to join in with the 'we want roland out'. Seen and heard. Job done.
    I volunteer you to leg it onto the pitch.

Once you have been knicked and given a years ban from Charlton you can accompany me on my non-league hops.
  • Options
    I think any protest needs not impact the game. Bowyer and the boys have done a brilliant job getting us in this position I feel it would be unfair on them at this stage. 
    Ffs!