Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Curtains pulled.
  • Options
    Nun sitting in a bath when there's a knock at the door.

"Who's there?" she calls down the stairs 
    "It's the blind man from the village" Comes the reply

Feeling a bit put out that she's just got in the bath, she can't be bothered to get her towel and the bloke can't see anyway, so she goes down and answers the door in the buff.

"Cor that's a nice pair of tits" he says "now where d'ya wants these blinds"
    Oi Rob you nicked my joke
  • Options
    not her biggest fan but.....

...how can having a few choice words in a playground get to 'trial' surely the CPS have better things to do ?!?!
  • Options
    Her agent must want to kill themself!  Constantly wanting to be in the limelight and when she isn't she acts like a dick....just for a bit of limelight

Odious piece of mutton

When she first started out in modelling she was pretty, naive and "natural" - as soon as she started on the route of surgery and stardom she went to shit.

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:
    Her agent must want to kill themself!  Constantly wanting to be in the limelight and when she isn't she acts like a dick....just for a bit of limelight

Odious piece of mutton

When she first started out in modelling she was pretty, naive and "natural" - as soon as she started on the route of surgery and stardom she went to shit.

Still would
    Slut 
  • Options

...how can having a few choice words in a playground get to 'trial' surely the CPS have better things to do ?!?!
    She was charged with "using threatening and abusive words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress" and admitted it.  She broke the law, it went to court, she admitted she was guilty, she's been fined and sentenced.  

If that isn't *exactly* what the judicial process is there for, then what is? 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    At least she has stopped getting her bangers out!

That's progress.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least she has stopped getting her bangers out!

That's progress.
    Hang on a minute. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Same

CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Slut 
    Also guilty.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Same

CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Slut 
    Also guilty.
    Yeah me to
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Don’t worry, in a few years time she’ll be turning up on your doorstep and giving you advice on your health and maybe even doing resus on a family member!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Same

CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Slut 
    Also guilty.
    Yeah me to
    🤔😖 Yep me too. No farking idea why... Chipolata down a wide corridor
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    You really wouldn't.
    Like Mount Everest, once upon a time it would've been good to have on your CV But now too many people have been up there and last I heard there was a queue !
    Yup.....a few people have died up there this week already. 
    Mount Everest has always been a very dangerous climb and RIP to the dead, but its a natural Mountain unlike Katie's man made mountains. I guess the price was right.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Same

CAFCsayer said:
    Swisdom said:

Odious piece of mutton

Still would
    Slut 
    Also guilty.
    Yeah me to
    And me
  • Options
    Everybody's welcome to Mount Katie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

She was charged with "using threatening and abusive words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress" and admitted it.  She broke the law, it went to court, she admitted she was guilty, she's been fined and sentenced.  

If that isn't *exactly* what the judicial process is there for, then what is? 
    Let me know if you don't agree, @Elthamaddick
  • Options
    I don't, I've had arguments before in public - certainly wouldn't expect to go to court over it, suspect she just admitted it because her lawyer told her to and she'd get a rap on the knuckles.

my point was that, is it really worthy of going to trial.....if every 'spat' went to court then we'd get nowhere.

and for what it's worth I'm not a fan of hers or defending her in anyway, just think it's ludicrous that something like that goes so far to be honest.
  • Options
    I don't, I've had arguments before in public - certainly wouldn't expect to go to court over it, suspect she just admitted it because her lawyer told her to and she'd get a rap on the knuckles.

my point was that, is it really worthy of going to trial.....if every 'spat' went to court then we'd get nowhere.

and for what it's worth I'm not a fan of hers or defending her in anyway, just think it's ludicrous that something like that goes so far to be honest.
    She broke the law.  Isn't it better that people who break the law face the consequences? 
  • Options
    How many others never have their cases taken to court because the CPS is overworked? Loads.

If that had been an 'ordinary' mum, it almost certainly wouldn't have gone that far.
  • Options
    How many others never have their cases taken to court because the CPS is overworked? Loads.

If that had been an 'ordinary' mum, it almost certainly wouldn't have gone that far.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    After much deliberation I decided I would.  But with certain conditions
  • Options

Exactly.

And theres the rub. Celebrity status may bring certain rewards, but it also had its drawbacks. She could always drop out of view, take a 9-5 job & be a normal person. Her choice.