Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie Price

Comments

• Macronate said:
    The world is now full of attention-seeking, deluded, talentless reality stars like her - a pretty depressing spectacle.

The media loves them and encourages their behaviour.
    I just can't understand who cares enough to generate clicks etc.

I really couldn't care less if Sonia from EastEnders has lost half a stone after dumping her boyfriend or not, or whether some girl from The Only Way is Essex went to a bar for the evening.  Who does?
    This will never be beaten.....

Does anyone know if she was ok afterwards?

It was harrowing enough just reading the article.

Expecting a whoosh for thinking this ain’t real.
  • edited March 2019
    Like a yawning hippo 🦛.
  • Like a wizards sleeve.
  • Like waving a flag at Wembley 
  • Genuinely shocked by the unabashed misogyny seeping out of the pores of this thread.

Not a gentleman in sight.

A thought, if I may, to ponder on.....many of your wives, girlfriends, mothers, partners etc will have slept with more men than dear old Katie has. 

Yeah maybe......if you add them all together. 

I think you give the women I mention above far too much credit. I'm trying to judge everyone equally, and that means making the same assumptions about them as are being made towards Katie.

I'm sure they were/are just as hungry as Katie is/was.

• Off_it said:

A thought, if I may, to ponder on.....many of your wives, girlfriends, mothers, partners etc will have slept with more men than dear old Katie has. Let that sink in and then apply all of the above comments to those women in your lives as they are, more than likely, more deserving of them.

:o

Speak for yourself mate. My missus clammed up years ago.
    Interesting choice of words.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

A thought, if I may, to ponder on.....many of your wives, girlfriends, mothers, partners etc will have slept with more men than dear old Katie has. Let that sink in and then apply all of the above comments to those women in your lives as they are, more than likely, more deserving of them.

Speak for yourself mate. My missus clammed up years ago.
    Interesting choice of words.....
    But accurate
  • See a clip of her on This Morning, slagging off Peter Andre for refusing to sign the forms allowing their kid's faces to be filmed for one of her stupid fly-on-the-wall shows. Then, when he's asked by the same hosts on a later edition, he just said that he doesn't discuss his kids on the telly and says nothing about her either. Gotta say that Peter Andre seems like a good bloke, what I've seen of him

When I was with my ex I had exposure to the sort of itv type programmes featuring these sorts of celebrities.  Can’t remember which one it was, but it was one that was following him round.  I appreciate he had the cameras on him, but there was an episode where he took time out of his schedule to travel a good 100 miles to visit a fan of his, a disabled girl.  Like you ibborg, you get the feeling he’s one of the good guys and it’s a shame that sort of celebrity don’t include more like him and less like the Khardashians, who imo, are some of the worst types of humans going 
  • cabbles said:
    See a clip of her on This Morning, slagging off Peter Andre for refusing to sign the forms allowing their kid's faces to be filmed for one of her stupid fly-on-the-wall shows. Then, when he's asked by the same hosts on a later edition, he just said that he doesn't discuss his kids on the telly and says nothing about her either. Gotta say that Peter Andre seems like a good bloke, what I've seen of him

When I was with my ex I had exposure to the sort of itv type programmes featuring these sorts of celebrities.  Can’t remember which one it was, but it was one that was following him round.  I appreciate he had the cameras on him, but there was an episode where he took time out of his schedule to travel a good 100 miles to visit a fan of his, a disabled girl.  Like you ibborg, you get the feeling he’s one of the good guys and it’s a shame that sort of celebrity don’t include more like him and less like the Khardashians, who imo, are some of the worst types of humans going 
    My sister worked on a programme with him years ago and said he was a really nice guy. 
  • Genuinely shocked by the unabashed misogyny seeping out of the pores of this thread.

Got my Mrs straight from the Nunnery 

Where’s the soap?

Plumstead Manor? ;)
  • I don't particularly like Katie Price but some of the misogyny on this thread is pretty awful...
  • Times the word "misogyny" had ever been used in conversation before Trump got voted in = 13,467

Times the word "misogyny" has been used in conversation since Trump got voted in = 1,29,129,334,498,789,495,969,857

• Times the word "misogyny" had ever been used in conversation before Trump got voted in = 13,467

Times the word "misogyny" has been used in conversation since Trump got voted in = 1,29,129,334,498,789,495,969,857

I don't think Trump invented it.

I don't think Trump invented it.
    Give him "Fake news" though
  • Sponsored links:

The numbers might not be 100% accurate, but it turns out that the trend is broadly right! 

https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Misogyny&year_start=1800&year_end=2019&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1%3B%2CMisogyny%3B%2Cc0#t1%3B%2CMisogyny%3B%2Cc0  

Although, the peak use of the word seems to have been in 1995, when a different President was in charge.  No prizes for guessing which President and why..! 

Where’s the soap?

I didn't get that joke until years after I first heard it. Used to drive me mad trying to work it out. In the end I did what I should have done at the time and asked someone to explain it.

Was in Vicar of Dibley I think (the joke, not the soap)

Where’s the soap?

I didn't get that joke until years after I first heard it. Used to drive me mad trying to work it out. In the end I did what I should have done at the time and asked someone to explain it.

Was in Vicar of Dibley I think (the joke, not the soap)
    It’s definitely older than that. 

I heard it as as a kid and had to have it explained to me n’all. 

Where’s the soap?

Not like you to have a clean mind on the subject of nuns, baths and soap surely? 

Where’s the soap?

Not like you to have a clean mind on the subject of nuns, baths and soap surely? 
    Pure as the driven snow mate.
  • Same colour as nun number 2’s soap then. Dirty nun. 
  • Someone explain the soap joke, I'm lost 👍🏻
  • 2 Nuns sitting in a bath.
    One says "Where's the soap"?
    The other one says "Yes...it does doesn't it"?
  • Candles out girls.