Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Did she get her baps out?
  • Options

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Why is Bexley Council wasting more money on the old MJ statue off Fulham?
    I think they got it cheap in a sale this week
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I think they got it cheap in a sale this week
    I couldnt believe that the FA had it in their museum until last week when they watched the Micky the nonce program! 

Why ffs?
  • Options
    As it's Cheltenham week, horses collar comes to mind!!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Cracked me up in the office that one. 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

It hasn't aged well has it. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Macronate said:

What is this, a witch hunt?

The article clearly states she is out of the country and apparently has something more important to attend to than a piffling court case.

#jugsmatter

Sounds like some other old witch, whatever happened to Meire ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loving this thread 
    Pure quality 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Bexley's Magistrates has not seen so much excitement since Millwall and Portsmouth had it toe to toe on the 5.32 from Dartford to Charing Cross via the Greenwich line. 
    Things turned ugly when they ran into 200 Addicks at Slade Green who were busy writing down the serial numbers of locomotives.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

And I thought she was doing a "wolfie".....Tooting's radical leader.
  • Options
    More plastic than the Indian Ocean.

She is what the term 'slapper' was invented for.
  • Options
    The world is now full of attention-seeking, deluded, talentless reality stars like her - a pretty depressing spectacle.

The media loves them and encourages their behaviour.
    I just can't understand who cares enough to generate clicks etc.

I really couldn't care less if Sonia from EastEnders has lost half a stone after dumping her boyfriend or not, or whether some girl from The Only Way is Essex went to a bar for the evening.  Who does?
    People watch garbage reality TV in large numbers - if there wasn't an audience it would disappear. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The world is now full of attention-seeking, deluded, talentless reality stars like her - a pretty depressing spectacle.

I really couldn't care less if Sonia from EastEnders has lost half a stone after dumping her boyfriend or not, or whether some girl from The Only Way is Essex went to a bar for the evening.  Who does?
    This will never be beaten.....

There's a constant stream of this garbage especially about the Kardashians. It really does suggest the human race is declining.

I'm not actually sure things can get any more moronic.. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gemma-collins-quitting-britain-to-14121276
  • Options
    This thread makes me glad I do not have terrestrial tv or buy any newspapers or magazines. 
  • Options
    (2,850 views, 54 comments and counting...)
  • Options
    Lovely words Hun x
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    More plastic than the Indian Ocean.

She is what the term 'slapper' was invented for.

Indeed - definitely knows her way round a Cory. 
  • Options

All I see is a strong, independent woman trying her best to make her way in this misogynistic world (and thread if some of the comments are anything to go by) to do right by her family.

Katie, you do you. Nobody is perfect and, in most cases, rarely in a position to judge.

If only there was more empathy and understanding in the world.

Pink Lions meeting tonight BBW?
  • Options

All I see is a strong, independent woman trying her best to make her way in this misogynistic world (and thread if some of the comments are anything to go by) to do right by her family.

Katie, you do you. Nobody is perfect and, in most cases, rarely in a position to judge.

If only there was more empathy and understanding in the world.

Pink Lions meeting tonight BBW?
    Of course. Guest speaker tonight is Kellie Maloney.
  • Options

This will never be beaten.....

Jesus Christ! This appears in a national newspaper as a story? At least the 'reporter' managed to keep his name out of the caption. Next up "Lauren Goodger (whoever she is) avoids getting her picture in the press."