Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Naby or Lyle

As it stands, who’s your player of the season? Taylor for me but only because he’s been great all season and Naby’s only really stood out for the last couple of months

Comments

• Options
    It's certainly close.  I'll judge over the next few games but Naby is getting better and better as the season goes on.
  • Options
    Naby. But 12 games left. 
  • Options
    Judge at end of season. Taylor was undisputed at the turn of the year but since then Sarr has basically played like he wants to be Senegal's first-choice CB by the end of the year 
  • Options
    Naby all day long 
  • Options
    Taylor so far and by far .. only in the last few weeks has Sarr become the flavour of choice .. still to early to say though
  • Options
    Naby
  • Options
    Nabster
  • Options
    Neck and neck.
  • Options
    Joe
  • Options
    Naby 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tricky one this, I thought Lyle had it sewn up a few weeks ago. If Naby keeps this form up till the end of the season he will get my vote.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Naby. But 12 games left. 
    Most improved a big factor for me too, cutrcurre Naby.
  • Options
    After one circuit of the POTY grand national, Taylor was well clear, with Grant in second, and The Nabster in last place as he was having trouble with his saddle. Now as we cross the Melling road for the run in, Grant has bolted and was last seen heading across the Pennines, while the The Nabster who is the top weight has come from last place to challenge the erratic Taylor who is having trouble staying on his feet.

The Nabster was 100/1 at the start and Taylor 6/4 (Curbs was 16/1).  

Fans of The Nabster are worried he may do a Devon Lock, (look on you tube)

Fans of Taylor are worried he may not go the distance.

As their out the same stable may the best stayer win.
    Well said peanuts 
  • Options
    Not long now before details of this season's POTY dinner will be publicised so watch this space....
  • Options
    Naby would be my first name on the team sheet.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Really? I can understand why Sarr would be people’s player of the season but Taylor is surely more important to us (and therefore the first name on the team sheet) because of our lack of decent strikers
  • Options
    Tough call, but whoever wins it will most likely be a one-off as the Belgian will probably sell them during the summer. 
  • Options
    Sarr was dreadful in the games in September / October time but has been excellent since . Lyle has had a couple of average games but was superb before that 
  • Options
    Taylor. No contest. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Naby
  • Options
    At this stage of the season it’s a bit of a pointless question, but right now I’d vote for Joe Aribo. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Naby ''trust the process''
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    BeckenSarr is the fourth name on my team sheet.

Dillon Phillips is first, Solly or Paddy Bauer is second (depending on whether we play a back 3 or 4) ...
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Really? I can understand why Sarr would be people’s player of the season but Taylor is surely more important to us (and therefore the first name on the team sheet) because of our lack of decent strikers
    Taylor would be my second name on the team sheet. However Naby is currently our most inform player.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Judge at end of season. Taylor was undisputed at the turn of the year but since then Sarr has basically played like he wants to be Senegal's first-choice CB by the end of the year 
    He should hold out for France the way he’s going!
  • Options
    Bielik
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    eldavide said:
    Bielik
    I rate him, but he’s been prone to mistakes which happen out of the blue (the back header which was intercepted, and numerous lunges, giving away free kicks, spring to mind).
    When he cuts those out he’ll be Arsenal fringes. 
  • Options
    A month or so ago I said Taylor followed by Sarr......but with Taylor's recent petulant & childish antics when being "fouled" I would say it's now neck & neck .
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Naby will make one mistake and everyone will jump on him again.

Taylor was up there, just ahead of KAG, however Now Naby is second and in a few weeks I believe he will be first.