Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe Wanderers match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• edited February 2019
    was going to give this a miss as at the England game on the Friday but after a last minute winner and a pass from the Mrs have buckled and ordered one. 
  • http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jan/29/england-u21s-to-play-poland-and-germany-290119

Poland U21s are actually playing England. Not sure why it's not on Soccerway. 

Therefore, Taylor, Parker and Bielik are all almost 100% to be called up, meaning this will be postponed. 
  • I wonder if Ireland will call up Cullen for a competitive match to make sure he stays will them,  after what happened with Grealish and Rice
  • is there any more news on callups for this, also if i bought tickets for the match and it was moved to midweek would charlton be refunding?. 
  • is there any more news on callups for this, also if i bought tickets for the match and it was moved to midweek would charlton be refunding?. 
    They will definitely refund if game is moved to midweek.
    They will definitely refund if game is moved to midweek.
    ah brilliant might buy tickets as can get there on the saturday but not midweek.
  • No Cullen in Ireland squad

Although Collins from Luton and Amond from Newport are in the provisional squad so Mick McCarthy was willing to pick lower league players

Very surprised Cullen hasnt made the cut

Although Collins from Luton and Amond from Newport are in the provisional squad so Mick McCarthy was willing to pick lower league players

McCarthy hates Charlton!   Just ask Mark Kinsella.

As we don’t have a fixture backlog, what we don’t want is just 2 players called up...
  • taylor and parker will both get called up - dont know whether they will go or not

bielek also likely go get called up so thats the 3? 
  • Sponsored links:

As we don’t have a fixture backlog, what we don’t want is just 2 players called up...
    I do , I want to go down there on the Saturday 
  • Could end up being 5

The three first-teamers already confirmed for international call-ups are Krystian Bielik for Poland’s U21s, Lyle Taylor for Montserrat and Igor Vetokele for Angola.

And there might be more call-ups still to come with Jonny Williams and Chris Maxwell both named in Wales’ provisional squad for their upcoming games against Trinidad and Tobago and Slovakia.

• Igor getting Angola call up, seems like they changed their mind about players not born in Angola playing for them
  • Glad it's off.
    Better playing the game with all our players available .
    Just play the game on the Saturday play offs are secured
  • Its off
    Yes paulie why I said ffs
  • clb74 said:
    Glad it's off.
    One win in our last six games would suggest we have a bit more to do.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Glad it's off.
    It's alright I've told the wife I'm giving football a miss on the 23rd and taking her out for the day
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Glad it's off.
    It's alright I've told the wife I'm giving football a miss on the 23rd and taking her out for the day
    What is it worth to keep your secret?  ;)
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Glad it's off.
    You might have scuppered her plans now  ;)
  • 400ish tickets left according to the OS. Checking the train times, I'm glad they run late back to London (23:42 is the last one) as the ground is a fair distance from the station, and the area gets badly clogged up with traffic after matches
  • re-arranged for the 9th on the advice of @MillwallFan so he can ambush any leftovers hanging about from Wycombe v Pompey on the 6th...its just the way it is.
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47532944

Maxwell in Wales squad, Williams misses out, the injury may have been a factor
  • 80 tickets remaining.
  • 66 left.
  • Is there a bus that goes from the train station?