Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Solly Testimonial Dinner - Info here - Be there or be square

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Redskin said:
    seth plum said:
    Swisdom said:
    seth plum said:
    Best wishes to Chris and I hope the evening is a success. I for one am not going to pay sixty pounds for inedible food.
    That's the spirit.  A no would have sufficed
    A menu would have sufficed.
    If there was no menu, how would you know the food was 'inedible'?
    Because it was last time I attended one of these, a menu might have indicated some improvement.
    Riiiiiiight.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Redskin said:
    seth plum said:
    Swisdom said:
    seth plum said:
    Best wishes to Chris and I hope the evening is a success. I for one am not going to pay sixty pounds for inedible food.
    That's the spirit.  A no would have sufficed
    A menu would have sufficed.
    If there was no menu, how would you know the food was 'inedible'?
    Because it was last time I attended one of these, a menu might have indicated some improvement.
    I’ll find out and get back to you. Tbf Delaware North’s food is usually decent
  • Options
    Someone should advise Solly to slag off Roland in the SLP.... instant sell out event 
  • Options
    Bowyer attending now as well.

Very good line up.

Anyone else bought tickets or thinking about it?

Good that Chris is donating all the money to Prostate Cancer and other charities.
  • Options
    Cheltenham Gold Cup on the Friday.
    Onto Bristol R the next day.
    So Solly on the Sunday is too much for me.
  • Options
    Bowyer attending now as well.

Very good line up.

Anyone else bought tickets or thinking about it?

Good that Chris is donating all the money to Prostate Cancer and other charities.
    See you there sir
  • Options
    I'll be there. One of Fanny's lot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really good line up for this.

@admin @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT deserves a sticky
  • Options
    People will hate having this guest along...

Move on. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Not really something for us to promote to be honest, it’s being heavily advertised by the club with at least 20 times the reach we have on here, plus it’s already an open and active thread so on all our users radar.

Hope it goes well
  • Options

Not really something for us to promote to be honest, it’s being heavily advertised by the club with at least 20 times the reach we have on here, plus it’s already an open and active thread so on all our users radar.

Hope it goes well
    CL hates Chris Solly shocker.

OS has the quantity but CL has the quality and how can it hurt?
  • Options
    £50.00 a ticket for a table of 10, money well spent in my opinion for what Chris has done for our club.
    I'm quite sure there's enough Charlton Life members out there to fill a few tables.

• Options
    Man love!
  • Options
    For Seth and any other vegetarians out there thinking of attending, the lovely Tracey Leaburn has responded to a request for information re the main course option at the dinner and it's....Ta da ! 

A vegetable wellington , with veggies in tomato sauce in a puff pastry sleeve, which Tracey and Chris himself have tested and advised " lovely" ! 

REALLY hope this might encourage any waverers to join us at what promises to be a very special evening. 

You KNOW it makes sense ! 
  • Options
    Now up to 25 former team mates as guests showing how respected Chris is/was as a player for our team.

Would be great for as many fans as possible to pay their respects to one of the most unassuming and normal players you could wish to meet
  • Options
    Bumpety bump !

Less than 7 days now until we join with Chris to celebrate the years that this lovely guy has dedicated to our famous football club and the good news is that there are still a few tickets available !  

As @Swisdom said, there will be SO many of those favourite players we know & love in attendance so why not come along to chat with them & take those photos you always wished you had in the past. 

Fanny & co will be there.

Will you ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must be time for a sticky @LoOkOuT @Stig @AFKABartram @cabbles
  • Options
    I came in to post about this - still a few tickets left but what price the chance to meet some of the ex-players as well as a chance to thank Chris for his years of dedicated service to us.  Even better after a fantastic performance on TV at the weekend

I repeat - none of the money raised goes to Roland.  He is not involved at all - so if that is what is stopping anyone please rest assured he will not gain from this.

The money is going predominantly to Prostate Cancer but a few other charities of Chris' choosing will also benefit

As someone whose father who survived prostate cancer last year it is something I will most definitely be getting behind and I am looking forward to it very much
  • Options
    LAST CHANCE FOR TICKETS

ON SALE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TOMORROW (Tuesday 12th)

Less than 30 left - would love to have a full complement if possible...

go on, you know you want to. I’ve seen the tv listings for Sunday and they are shite so you might as well come along and have a jolly lovely evening with Chris, Yann, Jacko, Fanny, Dave Berry and stacks of other cool Charlton glitterati

what are you waiting for 
  • Options
    Are tables on lastminute.com yet?

I'm tempted.....
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Are tables on lastminute.com yet?

I'm tempted.....
    How about if the lovely Tracey Leaburn gives you a hug,,,would that swing it?
  • Options
    Last 2 hours peeps....last few tickets remaining

what are you waiting for?
  • Options
    Real shame it's not been a bigger seller, I can't get anyone to come, even for free! 
  • Options
    2 of us talking about it tonight, sadly £120 plus beer money and work the next day has put us off. Hope you all have a great night, great guests and Chris deserves it. 
  • Options
    Hope everyone attending has a great time and due respect is paid to Chris.

I expect full minutes to be posted by 10 pm tonight