Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• Options
    She updates her own Wikipedia.

What a moron
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    J BLOCK said:
    From her wiki page

Her time at Charlton coincided with widespread supporter protests and dissatisfaction and relegation to EFL League One. During her tenure at at Sheffield Wednesday, she was praised for providing stability and productivity to the club.[4]
    So she’s writing her own Wikipedia entry then, someone edit this please 
    Editing Wikipedia pages is very straightforward, but should only ever be done carefully, using only known facts, rather than ‘claims’. 

It’s a straightforward process, but bear in mind that:
     “On Wikipedia, vandalism is the act of editingthe project in a malicious manner that is intentionally disruptive. ... Vandalism is easy to commit on Wikipedia because anyone can edit the site, with the exception of articles that are currently semi-protected, which means that new and unregistered users cannot edit them.”

Also:
    “You can make edits to a Wikipedia page anonymously in most cases. Firstly, you can edit without an account at all. This does, however, leave your IP address listed as the “author” of the edit. Without an attempt at concealment, that could be traced back to you.”

The last thing anyone should do is have a rant, as it might be edited out quickly. 

• Options
    The club were particularly successful in the transfer market during her tenure at the club. Nick Pope, a future England international, broke into the first team during the 2015-16 season before being sold to Burnley for £1 million.[23] Andrea Lookman was sold to Everton for a divisional record of £7.9 million during the 2016-17 season[24], having made a name for himself the previous season following a breakthrough from the club's academy

Firstly selling players is hardly sucessful

Secondly who the F is Andrea Lookman
    I think she is the leader of the house
  • Options
    Her excellent CV will of course get her the job.

"Told Charlton customers a thousand random unnecessary strange lies every day"

"Sacked a manager every 3 weeks because it proved to be the right decision everytime and improved our ranking"

"Tried to flog Chris Solly to Gillingham because Charlton customers like him and I don't. My plan didn't work"

"Told Charlton customers every day that the clob is not for sale. Then I went Sheffield Wednesday and it was confirmed as being "for sale". A day later.

"I kept my mouth shut at Sheffield Wednesday for 13months but it didn't work and they sacked me"

"I'm an idiot"
  • Options
    A group of flat capped men in mufflers threatened to feed me to their whippets so I had to leave...
  • Options
    Off to replace Harvey at EFL no doubt. 
  • Options
    Jez Moxey no longer on the EFL board - he was the person pushing KM.
  • Options
    Interesting future meetings for CARD with the EFL if this happens!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh my days...  has football come to this?
  • Options
    Jez Moxey no longer on the EFL board - he was the person pushing KM.

Moxey & Poxey!!  The dynamic duo to save the EFL!  😂
  • Options
    How does she keep landing these senior management roles?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Macronate said:
    Can she suck a golf ball through a hose pipe 
    I am sure @cabbles knows
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Macronate said:
    Is that an euphemism ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Apparently joined Club Brugge as COO.
    So now we know why he's out there

Have they eloped?

• Options
    Yes, I'm in Bruges.

Job done

• Options
    Yes, I'm in Bruges.

Job done

Excellent!

What colour is his block of flats now?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Yes, I'm in Bruges.

Job done

"A great day this has turned out to be. I’m suicidal, me mate tries to kill me, me gun gets nicked and we’re still in fookin’ Bruges!"

Magical 
  • Options
    Yes, I'm in Bruges.

Job done

Is that Roland I can see in the canal Henry?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Macronate said:
    Not said when she was CEO.