Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• Options
    They are not too unhappy on Owlstalk.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 
    *pauses to breathe* 
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... 
    Think you missed a ha
    Thank you Alan Partridge
  • Options
    To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

A bag of cement? A carrier bag? A polystyrene cup? 
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    If she comes back I can guarantee daily swears.

Would without a doubt confirm that Duchatelet is only here out of spite.
  • Options
    Come home Katrien. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katrien Meire is leaving her job as CEO at Wednesday to try her luck in show business. 

She has managed to get a slot on a bbc1 panel show.

Would I lie to you.
    Can see the lads fighting over her... TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!
  • Options
    Still would. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Off_it said:
    A job at the FA beckons. Nailed on.
    I hope so

Actually I don't because it would mess the FA up. But jhope it ain't with us for sure.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Katrien Meire is leaving her job as CEO at Wednesday to try her luck in show business. 

She is going into a returning west end show where she will play the lead character.

Billie Liar.
  • Options
    To be fair to her we haven't really noticed what she actually brought to the table here but maybe we are looking at someone who will link up better with Bruce.

Like absolutely anyone else you mean. Hopefully this confirms what Charlton fans already knew and that's that she is miles out-of-her-depth. A one trick pony with no ability to adapt or change. Hopelessly inexperienced with zero interpersonal skills and only her own arrogance and pig-headedness keeping her from even earlier exposure. Hopefully she disappears from football now because I wouldn't wish on anyone else, she's that bad.
    I can think of one 
  • Options
    Rumour has it she’s preparing a new PowerPoint presentation to mark her return as we speak.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Where have you been, we have missed you
    Ok @WestStandNeil so if you only joined this forum on 25 January how come you know operation pig? C'mon who were you in a former life then?  ;)

16/1 outsider Paulie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katrien Meire is leaving her job as CEO at Wednesday to try her luck at DFS.

" This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top championship team, Derby Football saints.
    I can't wait to join the Goats, and get to know Frank Lampard. Many people think I look like Frank's wife Alex Jones. 
    With my help Frank Lampard can go on to emulate that great legend of English football Nigel Clough."

• Options
    Katrien Meire is leaving her job as CEO at Wednesday to try her luck at DFS.

" This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top championship team, Derby Football saints.
    I can't wait to join the Goats, and get to know Frank Lampard. Many people think I look like Frank's wife Alex Jones. 
    With my help Frank Lampard can go on to emulate that great legend of English football Nigel Clough."

It’s good but can’t help think you’ve missed an obvious joke there somewhere....
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Just had a text from GM. He’s told me he’s no longer going to be CEO when the sale is completed (within the next two weeks, after a couple of hurdles have been cleared) but has poached an excellent replacement from some northern club. 
    Not. Even. Funny. (Dont give Twoshats ideas)
  • Options
    Massive news.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    A job at the FA beckons. Nailed on.
    I will give up on football and the modern world if that happens. Would be complete unwarranted tokenism against a backdrop of abject failure and complete alienation of your "customers".
  • Options

She hid and did nowt and given her track record with us, that is the best thing she could have done for your club tbf.