Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders last night did I hear correctly last night Charlton

were mentioned ? Bradley must mention that he is a Charlton fan.
I only watch it for the scrumy May coooorrrrrr.

Comments

• Options
    I haven't watched that for about ten years, but was over a mates place last night and he had it on in the background. I distincly heard Phil Mitchell say 'What, you ain't a Charlton fan are ya?'

Woman who kidnaped the pregnant girl is f*cked up in a major way!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]were mentioned ? Bradley must mention that he is a Charlton fan.
    I only watch it for the scrumy May coooorrrrrr.
    He is in real life as well
  • Options
    Yeah but he's ginger so keep it quiet eh. We've only got room in the clique for one ginger celebrity fan!!
  • Options
    I thought it was Phil Mitchells nerdy son that was a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I thought it was Phil Mitchells nerdy son that was a Charlton fan.

No, he don't like football at all, he bought Phil a dodgy card with a player in Red, those 2 berk mechanics said 'What, red, you aint a Charlton fan are you Phil'

Yes, I admit it, I watch Eastenders.
  • Options
    Have they mentioned the Tevez situation down at the Vic yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Have they mentioned the Tevez situation down at the Vic yet?

That was also mentioned last night, along with the 6-0 Reading defeat and victory over Arsenal.
  • Options
    I suppose Mr Curbishley is now an Eastenders legend.....?
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    He always was, wasn't he? Responsible for The Who and all that....

I'll get my coat
  • Options
    That was his big brother Bill.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    did anyone hear the Charlton reference in last nights Enders... or am i the only saddo. I put it on catch up tv when tavern fell asleep.

Anyway scott parker must have cringed to this shiny football boots when he heard Rickeeeeey say what he did.

Him and his son were going thru his football stickers and his son said he had scott parker. Ricky said "oh scott parker - he would have played for England if he hadnt left Charlton".

made me laugh anyway.
  • Options
    didn't hear that, but did hear him mention the stickers. if you got the programme you would have seen on saturday that Bradley Branning did the predictions competition this week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]did anyone hear the Charlton reference in last nights Enders... or am i the only saddo. I put it on catch up tv when tavern fell asleep.

Anyway scott parker must have cringed to this shiny football boots when he heard Rickeeeeey say what he did.

Him and his son were going thru his football stickers and his son said he had scott parker. Ricky said "oh scott parker - he would have played for England if he hadnt left Charlton".

made me laugh anyway.

I did chuckle about that too
  • Options
    then liam said he didnt play for charlton... and he said yes he did and then listed his clubs. very funny.

you can get it up on iplayer sausage and play it to the office.
  • Options
    Caaa--rrrr----llll---tt----oo---nn Cole.

Well done.
  • Options
    Ricky said to his son Liam that Scott Parker was a good player and could have gone all the way if he hadnt gone to Chelsea, my son Ben jumped up and said "Dad Dad they said Charlton".............Bradley Branning is the Charlton fan
  • Options
    Said he 'could have been an England legend if he hadnt left Charlton'
  • Options
    Who, Phil or Ricky ?
  • Options
    Ricky said it to his son.