Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatalet Blocks Striker Transfer

123457»

Comments

• Options
    ''Can’t see it as a problem, just tell him the player is a goalkeeper''

Brilliant comment mate, you've hit the nail on the head! 
    Funny, because we have a "spare" goalkeeper sitting on the bench. Send him back & use the money for a striker. In a crises I believe you can get an emergency keeper anyway.
    That is not a bad idea actually, unlikely to happen but something Bowyer should consider, sure Ashley Maynard-Brewer is good enough for the bench
  • Options
    Any member of staff who leaves for pastures new has my complete backing. 

Now we just need Katie to return to make it the perfect start to the year reason to top yourself. 
  • Options
    Do we know if he has said no to any more striker signings or no to Mason because he wants a contract longer than the end of the season?
    Good question. 

The player may have asked for more security than a less than 6 months contract ...... especially as he's had longer contract offers elsewhere - at Plymouth Argyle, for example.

• Options
    Croydon said:

Funny, because we have a "spare" goalkeeper sitting on the bench. Send him back & use the money for a striker. In a crises I believe you can get an emergency keeper anyway.
    What happens then if Phillips gets injured mid way through a game?

Steve Brown goes in goal
  • Options
    Croydon said:

What happens then if Phillips gets injured mid way through a game?
    Then we blame Roland for selling Magennis
  • Options
    Yep and with failure or success being measured by not losing money and also on the ability to have a dance after a turgid display of unimportant blokes kicking a ball about whatever that is. 
  • Options
    a turgid display of unimportant blokes kicking a ball about.
    Well he's not far wrong with that bit 🤣
  • Options
    Was down valley today sure i see Jamie Ward in CAFC tracksuit walk by,anyone know if he actually went back to forest ??