Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come back CARD

2»

Comments

• Dave2l said:
    TARGET RICHARD MURRAY.

Make him want to quit. Forget Roland for a moment.

A full on protest to get this traitor out of our club and gone for good.

It will send the message across!

He is the reason the Belgian owned Charlton in the 1st place.

It is time to do what we are reluctant to do.

Have a Richard Murrary out protest and do not stop until he f*cks off.

He needs to be forced out and publicly embaressed.

It is either us or him. The club is much more important then his employment status of non executive director.

So if Richard Murray quits today that means RD will automatically sell up ?

Murray is non executive, which means he isn't paid & has no day to day running of the club.

I can't see how that would help remove RD.

Now Keohane going might make a difference.
    What is his role in your opinion?
    I'm not sure that he has a role that he fulfills.

He was said to be the conduit between the owner and the fans, but has done next to nothing on that front.

I'm open minded to try most things that might work and if you think targeting Murray is a good idea, then I'm "all ears". 

• The next game is a £5 game and I guess that RD can't make a profit on that, so suggest as many of us as possible, including boycotters, go to this match and help him loose more money but support the team.

Airman Brown - please correct me if my assumption is wrong
  • DUTY TO PROMOTE THE SUCCESS OF THE COMPANY

A director must act in good faith in the way that would be most likely to promote the success of the company for the benefit of its members as a whole. In doing so they must have a regard to various factors set out in the Companies Act 2006 predominantly the:

• Likely consequences of any decision in the long term.
    • Interests of the company's employees.
    • Need to foster the company's business relationships with suppliers, customers and others.
    • Impact of the company’s operations on the community and the environment.
    • Desirability of the company maintaining a reputation for high standards of business conduct.
    • Need to act fairly as between the members of the company.

This is not an exhaustive list and the directors should also consider any other relevant
matters.

• DOUCHER said:
    a complete boycott of all home games starting next season will be my protest - enough is enough
    Years too late.
  • The next game is a £5 game and I guess that RD can't make a profit on that, so suggest as many of us as possible, including boycotters, go to this match and help him loose more money but support the team.

Airman Brown - please correct me if my assumption is wrong
    You really don't understand what a boycott is do you.