Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

10 goals in a competitive game

2»

Comments

• Was in town (Basingstoke) on Saturday evening after our game, and met a couple of stoke fans and they didn't mention a thing about it, just said they won. Probably left at HT.
  • AS Adema beat SO l'Emyrne in 2002

149-0
  • Thought that was too good to be true, a goal every 36 seconds. Deliberately lost as a protest. I wonder if they were disappointed that their opponents couldn't reach 150.
  • Stig said:
    Thought that was too good to be true, a goal every 36 seconds. Deliberately lost as a protest. I wonder if they were disappointed that their opponents couldn't reach 150.
    They were lucky to get 149, the 87th goal was a mile offside.
  • iaitch said:
    Fort William seem to concede 10 goals every other game.

My brother always let the side down....
  • edited February 2019

• edited February 2019
    Although Pro Piacenza only have 8 players playing
  • Still 17-0 seems weird as its a league game u would think Cuneo would push on as it will help their goal difference scoring 25-30 goals, but seems like they have just stopped in the 2nd half
  • Cueno scoring 20 today is even more incredible when you realise they’d scored 18 all season, in their previous 24 games
  • Sponsored links:

• Cueno scoring 20 today is even more incredible when you realise they’d scored 18 all season, in their previous 24 games
    Less impressive against 8 players, 7 teenagers and a 19 year old manager
  • Bit more info on their situation.

"Pro Piacenza have been struggling with bankruptcy practically since the start of the season and the players have effectively not been paid.

They went on strike and forfeited several games already this term, but one more and the club would be thrown out of the league.

With that in mind, a makeshift crew came to Cuneo for the match.

They were all teenagers, only seven players available and no Coach, so the 19-year-old captain had to sign in as tactician.

There have to be at least seven players on the pitch to continue the game, so when one got injured, the kit man had to go on instead."

• Qualification for the World Cup 2002:
    Australia beat Tonga 22-0 and two days later, they smashed American Samoa 31-0.
  • edited February 2019
    Charlton 7-6 Huddersfield

Who was there?
  • Chelsea 0-2 Man U
  • Charlton 7-6 Huddersfield

Who was there?
    A club record crowd of 278666 squeezed into the Valley although some people say there was a lot more but Charlton fiddled the attendance.
  • Not 10 goals by one team, but I saw Dulwich Hamlet draw 6-6 with Bognor Regis Town several years ago. 
  • France 1 - Denmark 17
    (1908 Summer Olympics in London)
  • Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton drew 6-6 with Snowdown Colliery back in the days of the Metropolitan League. Of course, most proper fans witnessed the 6-4 home win and 6-4 away defeat in the Christmas games against Plymouth Argyle.