Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HELP .....LOCKED IN.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Underwhelmed 
  • Options
    Get someone to bring you cake with a file in it. 
    Or like Tommy Cooper, a file with a cake in it
  • Options
    Get Shootie to arks one of the ten poles in his office
  • Options
    Fuck Golf,  that was more exciting than the match...
  • Options
    How DID he get out?
  • Options
    How DID he get out?
    Great news though, he's normally such a happy chap...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As if you needed another reason to hate poles mate.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    How DID he get out?

• Options
    stan collymore "helped him out"
  • Options
    Take the gate at ninety-eight....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Don't worry, out now

Please mods, close this thread
    We were not worrying! Let the train take the strain next time.
  • Options
    His car is still in the car park.
    C'mon golfie what happened 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Nothing exciting......The parkie came along with a key shortly afterwards & let us out. Said they only installed the bollard this week after a lorry flytipped there last Saturday.

All it means is that the usual 15/20 cars that park there will have to park in the surrounding roads......look out for bins /planks of wood being moved next week as I take my ire out on the local residents who think they own the space outside their houses.

Then again, all the council need to do is to keep the car park open until 5.30 pm. 

• Options
    Nothing exciting......The parkie came along with a key shortly afterwards & let us out. Said they only installed the bollard this week after a lorry flytipped there last Saturday.

All it means is that the usual 15/20 cars that park there will have to park in the surrounding roads......look out for bins /planks of wood being moved next week as I take my ire out on the local residents who think they own the space outside their houses.

Then again, all the council need to do is to keep the car park open until 5.30 pm. 

WHAT! Serve the people that pay the taxes! Pinky bastard. Thin edge and all that old boy. Rules is rules, park your horse somewhere else and think you’re self lucky to be allowed in the parish. If I had my way you lot would all be horse whipped anyway. 

I mean, work after 5.30 on a Saturday. Just FO!
  • Options
    Don't worry, out now

Please mods, close this thread
    Please don't, it's hilarious.
  • Options
    Close the gate, open  the thread, open the gate, close the thread.
  • Options
    Not the first time you have been out of bounds Golfie.
    Parking is a nightmare now, from multistorey to airports to shopping carparks where some prat in their 4x4 parks so close you can't get in the door without wishing you had started your diet.
    Angry of Tunbridge Wells. 
  • Options
    Not the first time you have been out of bounds Golfie.
    Parking is a nightmare now, from multistorey to airports to shopping carparks where some prat in their 4x4 parks so close you can't get in the door without wishing you had started your diet.
    Angry of Tunbridge Wells. 
    One of my pleasures in life is banging the edge of my car door into the door panel of a pristine BMW.