Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Sanu being traded to the Patriots for a 2nd round pick 
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    Sanu being traded to the Patriots for a 2nd round pick 
    Great move for the Pats, while the Falcons get some draft ammo to fix the gaping holes at, uh... everywhere.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Patriots defence is an absolute joke this year, although it helps when Darnold is lobbing it to you all night long
    Does also help that they've faced the 32nd, 32nd, 31st, 29th, 28th, 24th, and 17th ranked offenses thus far, though.

But yeah, it's still an absolute force. And Darnold - YIKES again man
  • Options
    When do the Pats first play an actual NFL team this year?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Patriots defence is an absolute joke this year, although it helps when Darnold is lobbing it to you all night long
    Does also help that they've faced the 32nd, 32nd, 31st, 29th, 28th, 24th, and 17th ranked offenses thus far, though.

But yeah, it's still an absolute force. And Darnold - YIKES again man

And this is THE Darnold and Jets who beat the Cowboys the week before.   Patriots are going to romp it this year.

• Options
    I don’t want to alarm anyone but since I majorly slagged him off Kirk is playing himself in to legit MVP conversation. 
  • Options
    I don’t want to alarm anyone but since I majorly slagged him off Kirk is playing himself in to legit MVP conversation. 

• Options

Definitely not saying Kirk will win it, but I also can’t see past Russ or CMC. Lamar, Dalvin and Kirk are fun contenders though (and Rodgers, urgh) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mahomes back in light training today.
  • Options
    Anyone else going Sunday? I for one cant wait to see this years Bengals in the flesh :D  
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Anyone else going Sunday? I for one cant wait to see this years Bengals in the flesh :D  
    I'll be there. Not exactly happy at the prospect of watching the Bengals two weeks in a row, though.
  • Options
    Almost time for the yearly Vikings collapse game, should be winning comfortably but I’m sure we’ll find a way not to. 
  • Options
    3 games in a row with fumbles for Diggs now, that one is genuinely baffling, already a huge gain then gets casual and let’s it go. 
  • Options
    Dalvin Cook is special. So so special. 
  • Options
    Mattison doesn't look bad either.
  • Options
    3 games in a row with fumbles for Diggs now, that one is genuinely baffling, already a huge gain then gets casual and let’s it go. 
    His route running is so good though. I think he fumbles a bit because he tried to get those extra yards.
  • Options
    Mattison doesn't look bad either.
    Feels like a Kamara/Ingram 1-2, Vikes look legit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mahomes back in light training today.
    In the long run it would be better for the chiefs to rest mahomes until he is fully fit, knee and ankle. They don't seem to be doing a good job of taking care of him.
  • Options
    Don’t follow college football. Is it a good QB class expected at next years draft ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Don’t follow college football. Is it a good QB class expected at next years draft ? 
    I very much hope so!!!!
    Genuinely though, yes. 

Tua for me is still best, while Herbert, Fromm, Eason and Burrow all look class. I also reckon Hurts will come good a la Lamar Jackson given their styles of play.

Also... Man, come on Cincinnati, stop being rubbish please - we have the Rams' pick!! 
  • Options
    not a bad view! 
  • Options

I think the Colts mascot enjoyed their last minute field goal.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Decent catch by a cheerleader in the Titans game.
  • Options
    I'll call this now too, Cleveland will be 2-5 by week 7 and the hype train will be dead. 
    21/09/2019
  • Options
    Takes a lot for Joe Flacco to criticise his team. I don't think I've ever seen him do it actually. What's going on in Denver?