Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer & Jackson only 4 months left on contracts

Comments

• Options
    I fell for that one. Too much to hope with this owner.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

LB: “Jacko, Marsh and Steve Gallen have all worked hard for the club and we’ve all been successful. The club is moving in the right direction, so I can’t see why they wouldn’t keep us all on. I can’t see there being any problems.” #cafc
  • Options

LB: “Jacko, Marsh and Steve Gallen have all worked hard for the club and we’ve all been successful. The club is moving in the right direction, so I can’t see why they wouldn’t keep us all on. I can’t see there being any problems.” #cafc
    Yes, but this is RolandWorld.
  • Options

LB on new contract: “I received an email last night, but if I’m honest I don’t really understand it! Richard Murray is in today so I’ll have to go through it with him. It’s a bit different to any contract I’ve seen before so we’ll see if he can make sense of it.” #cafc

That sounds good!
    Get your boots on Lee, huh. 
  • Options
    Disappointed to hear that Bowyer doesn't understand what a diamond midfield is. How many times does Roland have to send this same email?
    "You must play, Huh, 4231, Huh"
  • Options
    Let’s see how Roland can fuck this up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Bet the strangest incentive was that Bowyer would get a bonus if he doesnt get Charlton back to the Championship

After all Roland why would you want to own a club in a league that you've called a financial graveyard? - Is why you fucked us over by selling Grant wasnt it!!
  • Options
    Incentive on player sales, I wonder??
    Always suspected KR had that.
  • Options
    Gotta have players under Contract to be able to do that

Dont see Solly | Pearce | Page | Lapslie going for a seven figure sum (the latter may do one day)

Phillips | Taylor | Sarr are the only ones that he might get that sort of sum
  • Options
    If its based on players being sold , and Lee gets a cut, reading Harry Redknapps book , he was on 10% on any profit on a player, whilst at Pompey , which Milan Mandaric realised was a bad thing and got out of, the mind boggles what Lees contract said, i wonder if we'll ever know?
  • Options
    I am reliably informed the incentivised contracts revolves around Lee’s ability to do a little dance each time we score. Roland was impressed with Pardoo’s dance at Wembley a few years ago whilst manager of Palace 

• Options
    We all know fine well what "incentivised" means to that decrepit crook: not payable - as foreshadowed by the loathsome mistreatment of other non-playing staff.  Bow must be next in line for the witsheasel to blame for his own financial lunacy.
  • Options
    Maybe Roland wants Lee to buy the club?
  • Options
    Lol.  RD refuses to pay staff bonuses but wanted our boss to sign up to an incentive based contract.

his poor business practices catching up with him?
  • Options
    Been nominated for Manager of the Month

Wally Downes | Mick Harford | Karl Robinson the other contenders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so LDT is now de facto CEO.
  • Options
    Bowyer has been incentivised to play a long ball game where players don't have to run about so much.
    This saves on wear and tear on blades of grass and would reduce pitch repair costs.
    It came to Roland in a dream where Alan Turing suggested the idea.
  • Options
    Why has he been offered an incentive based contract ? Has any football manager ever signed one ?

They're going to let him go.
  • Options
    Seems more like they are forcing him to go. 
  • Options
    Why has he been offered an incentive based contract ? Has any football manager ever signed one ?

If they let him go, it'll be the straw that broke the camel's back. Can't see anyone defending Duchatelet and he'll deserve any flack that comes his way.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I should imagine many managers and players are on incentivised contracts.
    It's what the incentives are and the number of incentives, as opposed to basic salary, that will be the issue.
  • Options
    Shows how much he wants to stay as well following on from what Cawley says