Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL Test Passed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't this thread be merged into the takeover one?
  • Options
    Oh boy, here we go again.

I'll believe anything is happening when it happens.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    the amount of fucking around the aussies as have done i dont think we will be any better
    Make you right, if they can’t be arsed to sort this out, it does make you wonder what they would be like, if they ever did buy us.
    Or an alternative take on it could be that if they have been interested for so long and are still not put off by old Wank Chops then it could demonstrate they have a clear vision of the future for the club and are tenacious, but are not prepared to pay over the odds or be held to ransom by the old goat. They have a plan and are sticking to it. That could be just the sort of owners we need. But who knows what they would be like.

Sometimes we all let our emotions get in the way, which is understandable as it’s OUR club. These guys don’t have that attachment - yet. But all this “the Aussies can do one” nonesense is just that. Nonsense.

We know old Shit for Shoes is as mad as a box of frogs. We don’t know a lot about these guys. But I would certainly be prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt over that Old Scroat, every day of the week - at least to start with.

Guessing you missed the mod's thread about swearing...!
  • Options
    Is this the Fleetwood Mac thread?
  • Options
    Shouldn't this thread be merged into the takeover one?
    Yes, down with splitter threads

Long live the real takeover thread
  • Options
    Heard from a fairly reliable source that the Australians have passed the EFL tests and now just(?) the cost to be finally agreed - although thought that had been but that was what I was told

• Options
    Doesn’t a certain poster over there have bona fide contacts ? Because it’s he who is suggesting that at least one former director has been approached. He’s not saying it’s 100% but he definitely has a track record for itk posts.
  • Options
    Heard from a fairly reliable source that the Australians have passed the EFL tests and now just(?) the cost to be finally agreed - although thought that had been but that was what I was told

Aussies speaking English as a Foreign Language? Sure, it's no so hard to imagine.
  • Options
    *********THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED as the takeover thread is getting lonely *********
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    *********THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED as the takeover thread is getting lonely *********
    I hear the takeover thread is being shut down by the Trading Office for misrepresentation.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    I hear the takeover thread is being shut down by the Trading Office for misrepresentation.
    Stone the heratic!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!

Heretic  ;)
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!

Heretic  ;)
    Him as well : - )
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    Bexleyboy states EFL not attained as yet.
    Good old Colin 😏
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!

Fair's fair, Henners - I believe the takeover thread has probably run its course.

(runs for cover)

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!

Heretic  ;)
    Him as well : - )
    Hepatic, just keep feeding it beer. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!
    Apparently the European bidder is Jehovah Jehovah and he'll bring back Guy Luzon. Not sure how our Labour supporting fans will feel about that one.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!

Fair's fair, Henners - I believe the takeover thread has probably run its course.

(runs for cover)

The takeover thread is like the hotel California. 

You can check out but you'll never leave
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Redrobo said:
    Solidgone said:
    Stone the heratic!

(runs for cover)

The takeover thread is like the hotel California. 

You can check out but you'll never leave
    #nopromote
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Rumours of a progression in the proposed  takeover means one thing. Yep, we must be due a FF meeting with LDV 
    THIS. Another random poster who hardly ever posts. Don't fall for it chaps.....

First there was RM with his..."done deal in february"

Then JW gets sucked in......

And now this.

Until someone credible posts something positive then don't give it a moments thought. 
  • Options
    How double dare you all for not obeying the orders of a nitwit. Go on, continue to use this nonsense of a thread to gratify your obvious whimsical needs. Pah!

viva la takeover thread!!!
  • Options
    What's going to happen first; our Takeover or Brexit?  The two look set for years yet.
  • Options
    What's going to happen first; our Takeover or Brexit?  The two look set for years yet.
    I thought one of them was definitely imminent, at the end of next month :wink:.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!