Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garry Nelson Pre-Match Q&A Saturday 9th Feb ***CAST at the Swan***

1235»

Comments

• Options

We showed ‘Ha’way the Lads’, the film about Jimmy Seed’s journey into football via WW1, there last year. Very enjoyable evening, and a great venue. Chris Difford (Squeeze) was reading his book at the bar downstairs, and I only bothered him very briefly, honest.

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Having a Bromley supporters club is a bit like having a Bermondsey supporters club if you ask me - a remote outpost on rival territory but shouldn’t be factored into any proper charlton equations 
    For once you and I agree!
  • Options
    Used to do some blinding woolie jumpers and ski gear
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Having a Bromley supporters club is a bit like having a Bermondsey supporters club if you ask me - a remote outpost on rival territory but shouldn’t be factored into any proper charlton equations 
    I'm sure the Ravens don't see us as rivals....

Oh, did you mean the theatrical lot from the South Norwood Diving Academy? As far as I'm concerned their home territory is Croydon and they're welcome to it. 
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I'm sure the Ravens don't see us as rivals....

Oh, did you mean the theatrical lot from the South Norwood Diving Academy? As far as I'm concerned their home territory is Croydon and they're welcome to it. 
    You get too many palice and spanners over at Hayes Lane.
  • Options
    Comedy gold this thread!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok, I went to the Museum first, thoroughly enjoyed hearing about the items in the dedicated FA Cup winning cabinet, and then I went up to the White Swan to hear the wonderfully erudite Gary Nelson in his one hour Q and A.

Job done! 
  • Options
    It would be interesting to know why you think it's a shame.
    Shame that CAST have done something they said they wouldn't do
    Oh what a shame! 
  • Options
    So about that rival museum I was thinking of starting
    Did you make a commitment not to start a museum and then go back on that commitment? If not then it's a moot point.
    Is this event going to affect your BA numbers if not then yours is a moot point and I would say it wont affect your numbers
    But I never claimed it would affect our numbers, please don't words in my mouth. I will say again, CAST made a commitment and it is a shame that they have gone back on it.
    Shocking. Can't believe they've arranged a match day event in the village that will wipe out Bromley Addicks. Really feel for BA. 
  • Options
    Swan was very busy pre-match.

Time delay in getting drinks though due to ‘stoolies’ at the bar.