Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EFL TV Games

I always check their website just in case we might have an away game on the box before booking train tickets.Just noticed they are showing Southend/Barnsley same day we are away to Donny.This televised fixture only appears to have been announced yesterday which is outside EFL guidelines of a minimum of 5weeks notice.Quite a few of us traveling to Donny so we would have been shafted if they had decided to televise this game.Barnsley have 3 televised games coming up - all away.

Comments

• I always check their website just in case we might have an away game on the box before booking train tickets.Just noticed they are showing Southend/Barnsley same day we are away to Donny.This televised fixture only appears to have been announced yesterday which is outside EFL guidelines of a minimum of 5weeks notice.Quite a few of us traveling to Donny so we would have been shafted if they had decided to televise this game.Barnsley have 3 televised games coming up - all away.

Our lot would've been ok get to Donny 11.15.
    What time you and Blackpool getting in
  • I think we are getting in about 1230 and coming back after8
  • After today's results -this is a Massive game for us