Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 02 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    No strikers.
    Low morale after unsettling window.
    Stodgy start in the cold.

O.3 win. Solly hat.trick.
  • Options

At Leicester East services, nice and sunny here, quite nice actually!

Really surprised Igor is in the squad for tomorrow, I hope he isn't being rushed back.

Played for the U23's during the week. He'll certainly be on the bench.
  • Options
    Head: 1 nil Fleetwood Mac
    Heart: 1 nil Charlton with a Naby winner from a set piece.

The Heart wins
  • Options

Comfortable away win 4-0.

Over the years you have always comfortable home 4-0 if we are at home or comfortable away 4-0 if we are away. I would be interested to know how you would word it if we ever played at Wembley or another nuetral venue. Because both teams are not at home and both teams are away?
    I think there is a home dressing room and an away one ( for when England play there). I'd have to find out which one we would be using.
  • Options
    0-0 A turd of a goalless draw.
    On CL the angry fall-out from our transfer window debacle reaches a new crescendo whilst a few of us plead for patience because Parker showed some promising signs :wink:
  • Options
    2 - 0 to the Addicks (Reeco and Bielik).

Bowyer hailed as football hero as he lays out Barton during a touchline punch up
  • Options
    4-5
  • Options
    0-1 win.

Parker to get the winner on his debut
  • Options

So, if we get a pen tomorrow who will (or should) take it. Front 2 not around & only other player to score a pen in the league is Fosu.......and he might not be on the pitch at the time (probably a sub imo)

Williams ??
    Cullen ??
    Reeves ??
    Parker ?? (again, if on the pitch as he could be a sub as well)

or a random one.....Beliek ??

Solly
  • Options
    Greenie said:

4-5

A lovely 9 goal thriller, but instead of praising Parker's 5 goals on his Debut Golfing addict and co focus on Phillips letting in 4 goals and should be dropped for Maxwell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have a good feeling about this one. I dreamt that Williams scored the winner.

Not sure what team I would put out.

Want 2 up top so would have to be Reeco and Parker. But want Fosu on the pitch too but can't work out how to fit him in.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Not optimistic and as I'm going, even less so. Can't see where the goals are coming from.

1-0, Parker off the bench to score in the last minute.

Into the wrong net.

Leon Best managed that ignomy away at Blackburn last season when we were holding out quite nicely before eventually going down 0-2.
    It was the only way a Charlton player was going to score that day red!
  • Options
    I hope he starts Parker (who should be reasonably match fit) with Fosu.
    If it goes horribly wrong (or we’re 4-0 up) bring on Reeco and/or Marshall.
  • Options
    My first game for a couple of months. Todays midfield and attack certainly doesn't pick itself. Looking forward to it! Interested to see how LB plays it. Coyr!
  • Options

Have a good feeling about this one. I dreamt that Williams scored the winner.

Not sure what team I would put out.

Want 2 up top so would have to be Reeco and Parker. But want Fosu on the pitch too but can't work out how to fit him in.

One of the bench? How good are your dreams at coming true?

Why weren’t you dreaming of us signing two premiership strikers on a free?
  • Options
    Struggling to see where the goals are coming from.

Perhaps Reeves plays as a false 9. God knows we haven’t got anybody to play as a real 9.
  • Options
    RHF played well last Saturday and I expect him to start up front with Parker and our usual diamond midfield.
  • Options
    Dreamed last night that I was bitten by a snake. No idea what means for today :smile:
  • Options
    2-1 to the Addicks, Jonathan Peter Williams & Parker :smiley:
  • Options

Dreamed last night that I was bitten by a snake. No idea what means for today :smile:

I think I know her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    been down with heavy cold all week so decided to give this a miss despite having a ticket .. we will nick this one to keep up our great recent form ..
    good luck to the intrepid who brave the perils of ice, snow, blizzard, Mway jams and the Railways to get there .. AND back

Fleetwood Town 1 v CAFC 2
  • Options
    1-0 to Fleetwood, unless Recco or Ventokele score ffs.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Redrobo said:

I think I know her.
  • Options
    Considering we are playing in yellow today, that’s it I am convinced, a win is coming our way.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Considering we are playing in yellow today, that’s it I am convinced, a win is coming our way.

be just like watching Brazil .. but we're better
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    We dominate possession but fail to find the back of net. Charlton Life has it's usual glass half full vibe tonight. Roland flashes a ghoulish yellow smile when he sees the result.
  • Options
    yesterday morning I would have gone for 1-0 but spent yesterday lying in a darkened room and will now go with 1-1. BFG to score late equalizer.
  • Options

Josh Parker rips off his lifelike disguise scooby doo style and reveals himself to be Mo Eisa in disguise.

Then trips over discarded mask and breaks an ankle. Out for the season

Or... He scores last minute penalty after a mass brawl and in the celebration he gets a kick in the balls ala Accrington game and is out for the season with excruciating testicular pain.
  • Options
    Following from a rather grey Stockholm. COYR.