Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Josh Parker - discussion of CharltonTV appearance p19

Comments

• Macronate said:

In March 2016 he was a contestant on Couples Come Dine With Me which was filmed in Aberdeen during his time on loan.

Good luck to him.

That’s the match Day catering covered then
  • No view on this but presumably we haven’t given him a six month deal because we can’t afford his wages.

We have given him a six month deal haven't we?
  • so, LB & Gallen have been holding out to sign THE player (s) they want & not just sign anyone............yeah right !!!

more bullshit from EVERYONE inside SE7.
  • Wonder if another player may leave for Bradford in the window?
  • Macronate said:

In March 2016 he was a contestant on Couples Come Dine With Me which was filmed in Aberdeen during his time on loan.

Fuck me sideways, we've bought someone who was on Come Dine with Me!

Never heard of him but will wait until I see the player ratings on Gillingham Life before judging him.

• https://youtu.be/Sc87iG6L7t4

Doesn’t look too bad but neither did Dodoo
  • so, LB & Gallen have been holding out to sign THE player (s) they want & not just sign anyone............yeah right !!!

You said there would be no deals at all about an hour ago.
  • Wrong Gillingham striker...

Shouldn't blame anyone for the mistake - you'd think they were twins if they stood next to each other.
  • I am pretty underwhelmed by this. He's looked poor whenever I've seen him play - and yes, this is despite him scoring a tap-in against us on NYD 2018 - and tended to be somewhat bit-part for Gillingham.

He is quick, though, and has a decent physical skill set - so I can see shrewd coaching hopefully getting something out of him.

Good luck Josh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Eaves is a donkey, however still surprised by this.

If you think Eaves is a Donkey you couldn't have been at the valley last season when he was exceptional in their 1-0 victory.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

so, LB & Gallen have been holding out to sign THE player (s) they want & not just sign anyone............yeah right !!!

You said there would be no deals at all about an hour ago.
    It was at that point I knew we'd sign someone.
  • Where does it say six month deal for Parker?
  • Mixed views from gills fans on their twitter feed of the story.

Some saying they are shocked he has been allowed to go.

Some saying they are glad as he is lazy
  • Can’t even get in the Gills starting 11. Classic case of getting a body in, anyone. If that is the case should have got Yann out of retirement
  • edited January 2019
    They better sign another player in the next 26 minutes. Your a Roland

If you think Eaves is a Donkey you couldn't have been at the valley last season when he was exceptional in their 1-0 victory.
    He was up against Harry Lennon that day though
  • edited January 2019
    Cafc43v3r said:

No view on this but presumably we haven’t given him a six month deal because we can’t afford his wages.

We have given him a six month deal haven't we?
    Yes - my point is why? In Williams’ case it’s affordability in L1, which I get, but as this bloke has come from Gillingham he can’t be that expensive. I just think it jars with the official sales pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

Pretty sure Parker scored their goal
  • edited January 2019

Can’t even get in the Gills starting 11. Classic case of getting a body in, anyone. If that is the case should have got Yann out of retirement

WTF

He has missed the last 2

But played 90 minutes in the previous 11
  • Rob7Lee said:

........a six month contract. Is Roly winding us up at the end of the season?

im assuming he only had 6 months left on his gills contract and they needed rid to free up wages for Holmes.

no point us signing him on loan as we'd be using up a loan spot and only giving him six months means we haven't committed to anything
  • Not sure how he fits in with our system. Isn't he quite similar to Marshall?
  • He’s got to be an improvement on Ajose.

Just need a replacement for Karlan still.
  • Gills fans are gutted not bothered that he has gone