Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight's PL

Comments

• my issue with Liverpool is klopp the guys a knob, loved him at Dortmund but he gets special treatment the constant running on the pitch ott celebrations etc, he has been their 3 years and won fuck all.

said before i would be quite happy going up to the championship and having the occasional cup run the pl is a joke.
  • my issue with Liverpool is klopp the guys a knob, loved him at Dortmund but he gets special treatment the constant running on the pitch ott celebrations etc, he has been their 3 years and won fuck all.

said before i would be quite happy going up to the championship and having the occasional cup run the pl is a joke.

It’s the knob heads in the office who watches match of the day and on Monday morning and will regurgitate everything he has heard on the TV. Give me one FA Cup win over 20 years in the premier league any-day
  • Let's not overlook that they have also spent obscene money in recent decades but just havent used it as well.

It’s the knob heads in the office who watches match of the day and on Monday morning and will regurgitate everything he has heard on the TV. Give me one FA Cup win over 20 years in the premier league any-day
    exactly from the comfort of their armchairs its also the outrage that burnley drew 2-2 with man united, they are 9 LEAGUE POSITIONS APART FFS!!!.
  • BT Sport has Liverpool v Leicester tonight, 30/1 .. I was at the reverse fixture, Liverpool won quite easily, Vardy was sent off
  • BT Sport has Liverpool v Leicester tonight, 30/1 .. I was at the reverse fixture, Liverpool won quite easily, Vardy was sent off

You sure that wasn't last season? they played this season when Allison made the error but there wasn't any sending offs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

The media love in of the scousers is sickening. Anyone but them.

This all day long. Hope Klopp's veneers fall off and he chokes on them.
  • Cant handle the bin-dippers winning it. Please god no.
  • Just echoing previous responses. Anyone who grew up watching football in the seventies will not want Liverpool to win. You can equate the modern sugar-daddy owner to the press and TV in the seventies and eighties. Both give/gave one team a massive advantage over the others. One day I would like to see us get a sugar-daddy owner (I know not all would agree, and I accept and respect that), but I know I will never see us get the best part of 30 years worth of blanket TV coverage when the blanket was just 5" x 5" anyway...
  • I grew up going to secondary school with a City supporter whilst we both battled for the title in the 2nd Tier in 99-00. Still good friends with him now.......Want Liverpool to win the title so much and anyone who had to put up with him in school would also wish for the same thing.

You sure that wasn't last season? they played this season when Allison made the error but there wasn't any sending offs.
    you're right .. I was also at Leicester v Wolves... THAT was the game Vardy was sent off and he was suspended for the Liverpool game
  • edited January 2019
    Croydon said:

Liverpool are a pretty dirty, ruthless team, but subtle about it .. Firmino is the master of the crafty Achilles kick, the foot stamp, the tiny shirt tug .. Van Dyck leans all over his opponents and uses his elbows and knees a lot .. just 2 examples .. BUT, at the start of the season I backed them (cash lol) to win the Prem, just on the law of averages and the hope that Citeee would implode .. soooo .. COME ON the Scousers ((:>)
  • Croydon said:

Liverpool are a pretty dirty, ruthless team, but subtle about it .. Firmino is the master of the crafty Achilles kick, the foot stamp, the tiny shirt tug .. Van Dyck leans all over his opponents and uses his elbows and knees a lot .. just 2 examples .. BUT, at the start of the season I backed them (cash lol) to win the Prem, just on the law of averages and the hope that Citeee would implode .. soooo .. COME ON the Scousers ((:>)
    Kompany has got away with several tackles that other players would get reds for, presumably because he's a decent bloke...
  • Croydon said:

Kompany has got away with several tackles that other players would get reds for, presumably because he's a decent bloke...
    I call "whataboutism"... :wink:
  • Just echoing previous responses. Anyone who grew up watching football in the seventies will not want Liverpool to win. You can equate the modern sugar-daddy owner to the press and TV in the seventies and eighties. Both give/gave one team a massive advantage over the others. One day I would like to see us get a sugar-daddy owner (I know not all would agree, and I accept and respect that), but I know I will never see us get the best part of 30 years worth of blanket TV coverage when the blanket was just 5" x 5" anyway...

I grew up in the 70s and loved watching Liverpool then Forest dominating the European Cup. I want them to win it this year but still have a feeling that they might blow it under pressure.
  • For two hours tonight I shall become a Southampton supporter.
    I can't stand them to be honest but we all have to make a sacrifice for the cause.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mane

1-0 Liverpool already
  • Mane looks like he’s wearing the kind of gloves they wear on an oil rig!
  • Kasper keeps Leicester in it with a great save. Liverpool looking on it tonight
  • Palace 1-0 Diver with the goal
  • Allison is not a bad keeper, but is still making far too many mistakes
  • Madison WTF was that header all about ?
  • Liverpool 1-1 Leicester
  • edited January 2019
    And Watford beating Spurs
  • Bournemouth beating Chelsea

If it stays like this here and at Spurs then the late point United rescued will look good
  • Leicester are giving it a right good go .. taking an example from Newcastle .. you gotta love Harry Maguire ((:>)