Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2019

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Must be something in our new air freshener. I’m hallucinating. 
  • Options
    As mad as it gets!
  • Options
    England are going to get a cricket score here. And I don’t mean 45 all out!  If they keep trying they will get 70. Scotland have half a team missing and are rubbish anyway. And I can say that without being racist. 😉
    And it'll mean nothing

Wales deserve the GS but if England face them in the World Cup I'd fancy our chances
    I'm not so confident now. I think Wales are better at grinding out results and controlling games
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Did the players swap shirts at half time?
    It total madness,
    Scotland were 31 nil down and the referee nearly stopped the contest to save Scotland further punishment  !
  • Options
    What the fuck has happened here today 
  • Options
    just insane
  • Options
    Diabolical tackling from England 2nd half. Missed so many
  • Options
    FFS!!!!!
  • Options
    This is the greatest comeback since Charlton Athletic beat Portsmouth 7-6
  • Options
    Hold the back page
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    38-38 all! Wow
  • Options
    38-38 
  • Options
    Scotland hold the Calcutta Cup at Twickenham.
  • Options
    One of those games that happens every 20 years. Unbelievable.  As a Scot who has been “English” for 33 years I didn’t know where to look. 
  • Options
    Huddersfield. 
  • Options
    Not quite sure what to say after this game 
    Except I watched it.
    In years to come this game will be remembered 
    Unbelievable 
  • Options
    You couldn’t make it up!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Ermmm Portsmouth

@admin this deserves an automatic ban surely 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Amazing entertainment, but England’s performance in that second half was a disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves. They thought they’d won already and didn’t give the scots the respect they deserved.
    I never want England to lose, but I almost resented them getting that try at the end.
    The only thing to take from the match is that it highlights that they need to work on their game management, so hopefully that will be addressed going forward.
  • Options
    Huddersfield. 
    As you were there, I believe you are correct  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was just crazy 
  • Options
    The two games summed up British rugby .. Wales play with passion, skill, commitment, adaptability and a fierce determination .. England are a very powerful but semi-robotic and fragile machine, throw in a handful of dirt and the gears grind to a halt, the programme is unable to be rebooted. Too late to change the Jones way before the world cup.

Ireland have peaked a year too early ..  Scotland are always liable to throw in a superb performance against England, a performance they are seemingly incapable of producing against any other nation. 

I've put money on Ireland to win the WCup, can I have it back please and put it on New Zealand ?
  • Options
    Wales were very good and Ireland very poor. Got absolutely soaked getting back to the car. Amazing there weren’t more handling errors in those conditions.
  • Options
    The two games summed up British rugby .. Wales play with passion, skill, commitment, adaptability and a fierce determination .. England are a very powerful but semi-robotic and fragile machine, throw in a handful of dirt and the gears grind to a halt, the programme is unable to be rebooted. Too late to change the Jones way before the world cup.

Ireland have peaked a year too early ..  Scotland are always liable to throw in a superb performance against England, a performance they are seemingly incapable of producing against any other nation. 

I've put money on Ireland to win the WCup, can I have it back please and put it on New Zealand ?
    Some good points there