Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2019

Comments

• Options
    England have brought Dan Cole back into the squad for the French game .. someone tell me please … WHY ?
    Was hoping we had seen the back of him.
  • Options
    the french this year are big bastards so i would imagine he has just been brought in to possibly win the strength battle, hes not good for much else
  • Options
    England have brought Dan Cole back into the squad for the French game .. someone tell me please … WHY ?

Because he's much better in the scrum than Williams - and the French pack are huge!
  • Options
    We obviously didn't give away enough penalties at the scrum against Ireland.

Dan's the man to sort that out.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    We obviously didn't give away enough penalties at the scrum against Ireland.

Dan's the man to sort that out.

By the time Cole replaces Sinckler the game will be won. 
  • Options
    The English haters will be sharpening knives...
  • Options
    I’ve got tickets for the game Sunday as a birthday present for my dad who is a huge rugby fan.

I hope we play well and win. 
    Just how big is he?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    I’ve got tickets for the game Sunday as a birthday present for my dad who is a huge rugby fan.

Just how big is he?
    No no, he's a fan of huge rugby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:

Just how big is he?
    No no, he's a fan of huge rugby.
    Ok, thanks. I wish people would be clearer in their posts.
  • Options
    Ashton's back at the expense of Nowell .. shows the depth in the squad .. Ashton brings great pace and flair in attack possibly at the expense of Nowell's more all round and defensive capabilities .. good to see Joe Launchbury fit and raring to go .. whoever, whatever, the Frogs are in for a torrid time
  • Options
    Really looking forward to this. 
  • Options
    stunning!!! 
  • Options
    Christ this French side are poor

Certainly replicating the poor form of Portsmouth in their identikit
  • Options
    Bonus point before HT
  • Options
    Impressive display again ... this is a very good squad 
  • Options
    What a half!

Keep our foot on their throats!
  • Options
    When England are injury free we are more than a match for anyone, its just keeping the likes of Tuilagi & Vunipola fit

• Options
    We need to smash them in the second half as well.
    We could be in for a huge score unless the French really up their game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just searched... Our biggest ever margin over France was in 1911 with a 37 point gap

We're 36-points ahead with over 20mins left
  • Options
    Gonna be exciting in Wales in two weeks time 
  • Options
    Great first half performance, the second half pretty dull viewing though. England got the rub of the green on a couple of decisions too.
  • Options
    Solid professional performance.

The kicking behind the French defence was superb.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I think Sunday's game could be closer than some people are expecting. One excellent performance doesn't make England into world-beaters overnight and reading articles saying they're now potential World Cup winners strikes me as a little over the top. Like the football team, the media tends to feed a narrative of extremes - the Red Rose is either in crisis or about to knock the All Blacks off their perch - with room for anything in-between. 
    Can you please post again on 22nd February, playing down England's chances of beating Wales the following day please, @kinveachyaddick ?
  • Options
    England lose to wales. 
    Wales lose to Ireland 

all goes down to bonus points. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I think Sunday's game could be closer than some people are expecting. One excellent performance doesn't make England into world-beaters overnight and reading articles saying they're now potential World Cup winners strikes me as a little over the top. Like the football team, the media tends to feed a narrative of extremes - the Red Rose is either in crisis or about to knock the All Blacks off their perch - with room for anything in-between. 
    Can you please post again on 22nd February, playing down England's chances of beating Wales the following day please, @kinveachyaddick ?
    Wales in Cardiff will be tough.

A rampant Wales, undefeated for 11 internationals or whatever, in their own back yard but we've had a good start and it's game on.
  • Options
    It's a shame the Wales game is up next .it would have been great to see it as a slam decider.
  • Options
    Great first half performance, the second half pretty dull viewing though. England got the rub of the green on a couple of decisions too.
    True ... but we would still have won. 
  • Options
    Thought Lawes looked excellent when he came on.
    Outstanding from the start today...