Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Nations 2019

Comments

• Options
    Bloody brilliant
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Do we get any bonus points from this win?

Edit: Just heard them say we get one
  • Options

England comfortable here

that pretty much sums it up for me, it's great to watch
  • Options
    Come on England
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Can't see past another Ireland Slam.

England 3rd or 4th after losing to Ireland/wales and possibly France.

PaddyP17 said:

Afraid I'm a massive Plastic Paddy when it comes to rugby (blame my family out there being far, far more into it than football)!

Can't see past us for a Grand Slam, I'm afraid.

You were saying :wink::wink:
  • Options
    Hate rugby but enjoying this...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Get in!!

F**k cricket!

Edit: (and football!)
  • Options
    Wow just wow, who would have believed the rugby absolutely cracking game, played in a great spirit, energy, pride and passion from both sides.
  • Options
    Huge performance this from England. Irish the best in the world? Do me a favour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very, very decent performance. Hugely satisfying beating the Irish in their own backyard.

More than makes up for the football.
  • Options
    So we are good at football and the egg chasing. Lovely.
  • Options
    Very flat performance from Ireland, England never let them play. Ref should have checked for a forward pass on the 3rd try. I said it would be difficult for Ireland, last year may have come too early.
  • Options
    What a result and performance... that was special.
  • Options
    Ireland very flat but think that was down to a very good England performance. Brilliant all over the pitch.
  • Options

last year may have come too early.

WTF? Now my head hurts.
  • Options
    Great stuff. Shame Charlton put a downer on it.
  • Options
    Very, very good England performance and as expected a brutal game.

This is the year that counts!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Very, very good England performance and as expected a brutal game.

This is the year that counts!

Indeed it is, and what a start!
  • Options
    I was not very popular in Dublin today! Unbelievable performance! Made up for the Charlton sack of shit!
  • Options
    So in the Fox as the whistle blew and the jukebox was put on guess what was the first song.

When Irish eyes are smiling.

:-))
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I never expected that .. not just a win but a hammering .. not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog .. and today for the first time in a long time against Ireland, our fight was the bigger
  • Options
    Rare bit of sunshine on a shitty sporting day. Can’t believe how little scrutiny there was of the Irish try, it clearly looked to me that it hadn’t been grounded
  • Options

Rare bit of sunshine on a shitty sporting day. Can’t believe how little scrutiny there was of the Irish try, it clearly looked to me that it hadn’t been grounded

Always the way unless we are at home and even then we don't have it all our way like the Irish seemed to today
  • Options
    Some good news on a shite day for sport!

The English haters will be sick as chips...
  • Options
    Carter said:

Always the way unless we are at home and even then we don't have it all our way like the Irish seemed to today
    England are the Millwall of international rugby.

No one likes them they don't care...
  • Options
    Don't get bitter. I think rugby union reffing is actually the best of any sport.
    We lose because we're not good enough.
    We win because we are.
    And today we beat the number 2 ranked team in their backyard.
    Rejoice.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Carter said:

England are the Millwall of international rugby.

No one likes them they don't care...
    Only a lot more intelligent.