Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal v Manchester United

Comments

• Shame, didnt really want half-time then
  • Valley11 said:

Can understand why it’s chosen as it’s essebtially a live Premier league game for the Beeb
    But what a dull choice....no story.
    I want a team of part time plumbers in a knackered stadium welcoming a big gun.

After the draw it was reported this was the “pick of the ties” but why would it be? It’s s fixture we get at least twice a season anyway.
  • Been a good game to be fair
  • Valley11 said:

Can understand why it’s chosen as it’s essebtially a live Premier league game for the Beeb
    But what a dull choice....no story.
    I want a team of part time plumbers in a knackered stadium welcoming a big gun.

After the draw it was reported this was the “pick of the ties” but why would it be? It’s s fixture we get at least twice a season anyway.
    This.

Going into the season neither club is particularly ‘focused’ on the FA Cup unless it can be claimed as some sort of treble/quadruple talk.
  • Jenas needs to stop saying 'gash'.
  • One CB off injured, another takes a whack. Would they recall Bielik?
  • edited January 2019
    A very nasty stud injury to Koscielny. It just illustrates what I was saying about the potential outcome when Lyle Taylor studded the player last week. Someone thought there was no difference to a hand push.
  • A very nasty stud injury to Koscelny. It just illustrates what I was saying about the potential outcome when Lyle Taylor studded the player last week. & Someone thought there was no difference to a hand push.

Just re-opened this thread to make exactly this point.
  • That Guendouzie fella needs a L’Oréal advert.

Last day of the window, Grant and Aribo to Huddersfield for a new pair of shoes, Bielik recalled, Clarke released. Cullen recalled after Arnautovic's 'staying put' party gets out of hand
  • Sponsored links:

Just like Coquelin, we’ll have improved him to the point he could just walk into their squad.
  • Arsenal are infuriating. So much dicking about with no end product.
  • Classic counter attack
  • FFS there goes my 3 PTS in the prediction league
  • FFS there goes my 3 PTS in the prediction league

Same.

Arsenal deserved that though. Try having a fucking shot.
  • Just like Charlton v Accrington now
  • Tony Martial scores again.
  • No point starting aggro when you're 3-1 down.
  • Sponsored links:

• When there's trouble and the commentator says, 'We don't want to see that' I wonder how much they know about football.
  • Uboat said:

Arsenal are infuriating. So much dicking about with no end product.

Their attacks are so slow, so easy to get men behind the ball
  • Wenger out.......oh wait.
  • Euphemism alert
  • Jobs Solskjaers now. Well deserved.
  • Laddick01 said:

Jobs Solskjaers now. Well deserved.

He can do no wrong at the moment
  • Wenger out.......oh wait.

• Laddick01 said:

Jobs Solskjaers now. Well deserved.

He’s their new Alex Ferguson.
  • Ruccish players them an all