Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon-Ticket News (SOLD OUT)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I have a spare u11 ticket going if anyone wants it to upgrade, probably worth checking with Wimbledon that you can upgrade on the day though.

Can meet at Waterloo, New Malden or at the ground.
  • Options
    First time going Wimbledon, not particularly tall. Is it worth getting there slightly early to stand near the front
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    follett said:
    First time going Wimbledon, not particularly tall. Is it worth getting there slightly early to stand near the front
    Deffo worth getting there early, but if you end up at the front there a good chance the beered up "lads" arriving late after KO will want to shove everyone out of the way so they can all be at the front near the home fans. So it might not be the best spot to stand in. At least that was how it ended up the last 3 times I went.  
  • Options
    also the stewards at wimbledon are idiots - of course doesnt help with some twat of a charlton fan who brought a fold up bike along. 
  • Options
    also the stewards at wimbledon are idiots - of course doesnt help with some twat of a charlton fan who brought a fold up bike along. 

I think I know her as well.
  • Options
    Did he get it in a large pencil case, with his other Nick naks ?
  • Options
    follett said:
    Yes.
  • Options
    Did he get it in a large pencil case, with his other Nick naks ?
    was somehow surprised that he was not allowed it in ffs. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    follett said:

No, it’s a non-league ground, there’s nothing there, the toilets are a porta-cabin, the catering is a van. If you get there early they will ask you to sell programmes or hot dogs for them. The bit nearer the corner flag always has a bit of spare space and even if you are two foot tall you should find a spot where you can see the match.
  • Options
    Too near the front & the dugouts are in the way.......but never mind it's terracing so no one is allowed to complain...EVER.