Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon-Ticket News (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    408 available. Just bought our 2 (275 points). Good value for U18's......just £4 !!

cost me £22.50 for an adult & a junior inc booking fee - free postage too.

COYR !!!!

• Options

Four of us got ours.
    Despite promising never to go there again I keep going back.
    Hopefully this season it will be worth it.

Judas
  • Options
    Got mine, 374 left
  • Options
    198 left this should sell out today.
  • Options
    Got mine, 79 left.
  • Options
    70 left.
  • Options
    Despite being a season ticket holder and have bought for previous away games my loyalty points total stands at a whopping 10 points, so no go for me. Good job my womble mate has bought me a ticket in the home end
  • Options
    @cafc999 you get 230 points as a st
  • Options
    17 seats for sale but no longer online it would seem.
  • Options

@cafc999 you get 230 points as a st

That was my thoughts too...!!!

Its not like our online ticketing system to be wrong though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:

Despite being a season ticket holder and have bought for previous away games my loyalty points total stands at a whopping 10 points, so no go for me. Good job my womble mate has bought me a ticket in the home end

Then speak to the club. How points are awarded is on the club site so it is easy to work out what you should have. Suggest you get on it so you get the right priority for tickets in the future - the points carry over.
  • Options
    just managed to get 2 online, it now says 15
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

cafc999 said:

Then speak to the club. How points are awarded is on the club site so it is easy to work out what you should have. Suggest you get on it so you get the right priority for tickets in the future - the points carry over.
    Not to fussed tbh as I am going with my womble mate
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Redrobo said:

cafc999 said:

Not to fussed tbh as I am going with my womble mate
    Well don’t come on here sobbing when you can’t get a playoff ticket😉
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @cafc999 is fine, we have a museum box for Wembley, made shitloads out of some mugs on those Karlen/Lyle knockoff pics
  • Options
    Sold out.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

cafc999 said:

Yes the ticket office were very helpful near the beginning of the season when I had a problem. It had something to do with the system showing me having 2 accounts, one for my season ticket and one for my aways. It had occurred when they merged some systems apparently. The ticket office were very helpful and sorted it out in no time.
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton’s trip to AFC Wimbledon in Sky Bet League One on Saturday, February 23rd have now SOLD OUT.

The Addicks were handed a full allocation of 753 for the clash at Kingsmeadow and the final tickets were snapped up on Thursday morning.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c52d85852aec/tickets-for-afc-wimbledon-clash-sold-out
  • Options
    Didn't manage to get mine, so looking for 2 if anyone has spares.
  • Options
    Well done and good lucck to thode that purchased.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In theory could sell out Wycombe, Bristol Rover, Oxford and Gills yet mate

Have a lie down
  • Options
    I thought everybody hated going to Wimbledon’s ground?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

That's just the Wimbledon fans.
  • Options
    Been there twice, both last season, much like all the other away games I've been to we lost 0-1 and 1-3... another stadium I consider myself 'retired' from.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

It's a first for me. Will become number 64 of the current 92. Could be a few others going first time especially with Wimbledon nailed on for relegation.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

West Ham do.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Probably Millwall fans bought all our tickets thinking it's for their game a week earlier
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Solidgone said:

Probably Millwall fans bought all our tickets thinking it's for their game a week earlier
    that's the hilarious part millwall the band-wagoners cannot get tickets.
  • Options
    Tried and failed in getting tickets. If 2 go spare, will happily take them. Cheers! :smile: