Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon-Ticket News (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

What is a season ticket plus Valley gold worth

5,000 points.
    Thanks

What if i have a jamboree bag and a cracker jack pencil.
    Blue Peter badge might swing it
  • Options

Will there be many fans with 300 points already ?

https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/loyalty-points-explained

Season Tickets Holders who have already done at least seven away games or a bit less if they've done any of the three home cup games... If your not a Season-Ticket holder in some form (full or half) then your not reaching 300-points
    I thought the club had said the cup matches didn’t count
  • Options
    clive said:

What is a season ticket plus Valley gold worth

230 points,no points for Valley Gold.
    Thanks... I think
  • Options
    Loyalty points as follows
    Season ticket 230
    Half season 110
    Home league 10
    Home league matchday 5 [ticket purchased before 14.00 on matchday]
    Home cup 5
    Away league 10
    Away cup 5
  • Options
    If I buy 5 tickets for a home game on the day should I get 25 points or just 5?

If 25 I’ve been robbed as I have only been allocated points for a single ticket when I’ve bought multiples.

Can’t go anyway but trying to understand the rules.
  • Options

If 25 I’ve been robbed as I have only been allocated points for a single ticket when I’ve bought multiples.

5 points if you’re referring to multiple tickets for the same game.
  • Options

It is 5 points to a ticket holder,so if you buy 5 tickets it is 5 points to each person you bought a ticket for.
  • Options
    Thanks, I would have to register each ticket against their con number though I guess.
  • Options

Thanks, I would have to register each ticket against their con number though I guess.

Yeah, but if you do it online you can save the people you “associate” the tickets with and then the process is pretty easy.
  • Options
    Needs revamping.
    People moan about valley gold but
    a season ticket holder with 7 league games
    Has priority over season ticket valley gold whose been 6 away league an away cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Correct.
  • Options
    clive said:

Loyalty points as follows
    Season ticket 230
    Half season 110
    Home league 10
    Home league matchday 5 [ticket purchased before 14.00 on matchday]
    Home cup 5
    Away league 10
    Away cup 5

Thanks... So Valley gold which costs more than some peoples season tickets is worth nothing.
  • Options
    Valley Gold on it’s own still gets you in ahead of general release but not by much
  • Options
    Another loss tonight (3-0 to Fleetwood) Wimbledon look doomed to relegation
  • Options
    Shame
  • Options
    despite saying i would never return to this dump after the FA Cup game have just ordered tickets. COYR
  • Options

Saw their game last night as a guest freebie. Horror show from a side supposedly fighting for their lives , 2 heavy home defeats in 4 days , they seemed to have given up the ghost.
    Pitch is in good nick though and that will hopefully suit us compared to the mud heaps in previous visits.
  • Options

despite saying i would never return to this dump after the FA Cup game have just ordered tickets. COYR

I'd like to go......if I could see the pitch.
  • Options

Saw their game last night as a guest freebie. Horror show from a side supposedly fighting for their lives , 2 heavy home defeats in 4 days , they seemed to have given up the ghost.
    Pitch is in good nick though and that will hopefully suit us compared to the mud heaps in previous visits.
    I think Chelsea have taken over looking after the pitch now they have effectively purchased the ground and their reserve and woman's teams play there
  • Options
    i cant see as i don't have correct points but if someone could keep an eye on tickets sold would be much appreciated.

also how do you buy home end tickets, surely a club wimbledon's size and current league position would want to get as much money in as in as possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seats had sold out by the the time the ticket office opened to personal visitors at 09.30,this upset a couple of regular away fans who were queuing up waiting for the window to open.
    It may be a good idea if the online/telephone sales opened at the same time as the ticket office opened to personal visitors to give people the same chance of purchasing the tickets that they require.
  • Options
    clive said:

Seats had sold out by the the time the ticket office opened to personal visitors at 09.30,this upset a couple of regular away fans who were queuing up waiting for the window to open.
    It may be a good idea if the online/telephone sales opened at the same time as the ticket office opened to personal visitors to give people the same chance of purchasing the tickets that they require.

My mate phoned and was told at 9am the seats had sold out.
    Quite clever selling them out before they went on sale.
  • Options

I couldn't believe how bad they were at The Valley, weird how they've lost the fire and commitment they had last season
  • Options
    after reading above no chance of making general
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

It must be the worst away end in the football league (if you're under 6'3'').

I'm not even going to try, Doncaster is the week after and only 1hr36 going up there. It's worth the extra money to watch without a periscope.

Don't forget the road leading up to the turnstiles that had more bomb craters in it than port stanley airstrip. Plus had to show my match ticket 3 times to stewards before i got to the turnstiles. I will be at work 100 miles away when the game is on and will have a better view.
  • Options
    615 left
    How many seating tickets did we get
  • Options
    Shit tip of a place. Get a better view of the game on teletext.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

615 left
    How many seating tickets did we get

Double figures maximum.
  • Options

Shit tip of a place. Get a better view of the game on teletext.

Went a couple of seasons ago, I got mugged in one of the boozers.