Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton v WBA k.o delayed due to protest

Tennis balls thrown on the pitch at Bolton delayed the kick-off earlier this evening.
Protest apparently against the Bolton ownership.
Josh Magennis pictured on BBC website helping to clear the pitch.

Comments

• Options

Tennis balls thrown on the pitch at Bolton delayed the kick-off earlier this evening.

About 20 tennis balls thrown on before the game started. Amateurs!

Seriously, good luck to them
  • Options

Like I said on the Bolton thread Ametuers, u wait until the ref blows his whistle to do it not before
    Imitation is the best form of flattery - except they’re northerners, so we must allow for error.
  • Options

I blamed the LTA, trying to encourage more people to take up tennis by using guerrilla tactics
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    TBH I dont know much about the Bolton situation but Sky Sports said before the game that Ken Anderson was never supposed to be sole owner but that is how it ended up, they also said he has openly said he doesnt have the money to take Bolton forward and is trying to sell, he is abroad ATM trying to sell
  • Options

Disgusting.

"Support the club blindly and never complain even if Bolton are being run into the ground. Let's see where we are in August"

Seriously Trotter

Is that who is co-commentating on sky
  • Options
    They are not happy with their owner are they?

On one hand he saved them from from going bus but on the other hand he has run them badly since.

I suppose it's a bit like a man who who saves you from drowning and then the ver next day you get home and find him on your bed mounting your missus.
  • Options
    No comparison to CAFC situation as far as I can see, With Phil Gartside and then Eddie Davies dying the club has been hit hard with money worries.
  • Options
    That’s the nearest Magennis will get to a ball all night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    West brom just made a sub
    1 attacker off 1 attacker on

Number 4 off number 6 on

What has happened to squad numbers haha
  • Options

Off topic, but love the WBA kit. Their proper away colours

Are you sure that's not Norwich?

Although I don't think it's Brazil.
  • Options

Like I said on the Bolton thread Ametuers, u wait until the ref blows his whistle to do it not before
    Imitation is the best form of flattery - except they’re northerners, so we must allow for error.
    Blackpool fans used tennis balls as a protest at the start of the second half delaying the restart, before us, IIRC.
  • Options

Disgusting.

"Support the club blindly and never complain even if Bolton are being run into the ground. Let's see where we are in August"

Seriously Trotter

They should take things a month at a time.
  • Options
    TBF I think its only 2% unhappy
  • Options

TBH I dont know much about the Bolton situation but Sky Sports said before the game that Ken Anderson was never supposed to be sole owner but that is how it ended up, they also said he has openly said he doesnt have the money to take Bolton forward and is trying to sell, he is abroad ATM trying to sell

Yet he flew through the EFL fit and proper test.

Amazing inconsistencies.