Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do we do without Taylor!? (Ed. Ban maintained)

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Natural justice. Punishment should fit the crime.
    Anyone saying Lyle deserves what he got should compare his actions with those of Finlay. Completely premeditated actual assault on a prone player, compared to what? A push off with a leg. Come on.

I think what annoys me the most was the keeper and assistant manager saying that Taylor ‘committed an assault’, which turned out to be made up, probably to spare the keeper’s blushes because he messed up.

(Mr Angry)
  • Options

And despite the FA committee examining the incident from all angles, they've turned a blind eye to the Accrington No 15 Sykes putting the boot in on Taylor lying on the ground.

Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Still not convinced that Lee Bowyer will replace Taylor with like for like, despite saying he will. Misinformation to annoy Evans maybe?
    I feel Fosu or Marshall might replace Taylor, or possibly Reeves in the 10 role (if Pratley is retained).

Whoever plays, I’m really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    What price no sign of Karlan Grant at Peterborough tomorrow? I see Paul Smyth has gone to Accrington Stanley on loan - oh the irony!
  • Options
    What do we do without Taylor and Grant!?

Reeco and Fosu up top.

Who’d have thought.
  • Options

What price no sign of Karlan Grant at Peterborough tomorrow? I see Paul Smyth has gone to Accrington Stanley on loan - oh the irony!

Lols, so we’re now losing out on untried loan players because we can’t match the wage contribution offered by Accrington Stanley?
    Who are we?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Lols, so we’re now losing out on untried loan players because we can’t match the wage contribution offered by Accrington Stanley?
    Who are we?
    Personally I would have been disappointed if we did sign him.
    We need better than that if we are serious about promotion
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Who are we?
    Or more likely we’re trying to sign someone better.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Who are we?
    Leave off. We didn't loan him, because we don't know what Grant will do and we need to hold fire.
  • Options
    Is Umerah injured?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On loan?
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Who are we?
    Leave off. We didn't loan him, because we don't know what Grant will do and we need to hold fire.
    Wasn’t he to be the replacement for Ajose?
  • Options

On loan?

Hasn't played recently. Not loaned to EFL so can be recalled.

Irrespective of his fitness I'like to see Igor on bench and get 15 minutes. Doubt Grant will be in squad.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

Who are we?
    Wasn’t he to be the replacement for Ajose?
    Possibly, but that was being lined up before Grant looked like he might be off.
    We are only allowed one more loan so can't afford to loan someone like Smyth, when we may need a better option.
  • Options
    If we don’t get promotion this season, we will be really testing Bowyer, Gallen and JJ to build a team from scratch for league 1 for free.

Fuck.
  • Options

If we don’t get promotion this season, we will be really testing Bowyer, Gallen and JJ to build a team from scratch for league 1 for free.

Fuck.

LB is out of contract along with most of the squad in the summer is he not? Surely someone will snap him up - would he want to stick around with a squad of about 5 and RD constantly saying the takeover will be done soon so we can't guarantee signings etc?