Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friends Wife Carjacked in Eltham se9 this morning.

Comments

• Fuck their ethnicity they are scum cowards and that's a fact

Hope the lady isn't to traumatised

It's how they make their living, nothing personal, it's just a job to them. Still, would love to see one or two caught and given a right going over - just so long as we don't infringe their human rights of course.

And please, no replies about poor upbringing, broken homes etc. etc. ....not in the least bit interested, just relieved the lady was unharmed.
  • edited January 2019
    addick05 said:

Fuck their ethnicity they are scum cowards and that's a fact

It's how they make their living, nothing personal, it's just a job to them. Still, would love to see one or two caught and given a right going over - just so long as we don't infringe their human rights of course.

And please, no replies about poor upbringing, broken homes etc. etc. ....not in the least bit interested, just relieved the lady was unharmed.
    Just chop one of their hands off when they are caught....it will soon stop.
  • Greenie said:

addick05 said:

I'd start lower down on their anatomy myself.

• Greenie said:

addick05 said:

And then we end up paying for their disability!
  • addick05 said:

addick05 said:

meldrew66 said:

I would say he appears to be Russian/Eastern European

Well, surprise, surprise!! My son had his stolen - twice. Fortunately it's fitted with a tracking device and he was lucky enough to get it back. This 'blue light' thing is a new one. These arseholes are well organised gangs and if not found within a couple of days I doubt you will see your car again - unless you take a holiday abroad.

Car gets taken and will be parked up somewhere and left for 3 -4 days, they will keep an eye on it, to see if it's tracked. If it hasn't been picked up, they come back and take it again.
    That's what he was told by OB. They traced his to an underground car park in a private block of flats. First thing they do is change the plates, then, as you say they wait for a couple of days.

Obviously not an easy thing to do when it's someone's car that people rely on but it's worth the Police knowing where it is and not picking it up - because, when it is, it is likely to lead them to the gang and where they are keeping the stolen vehicles.
  • YTS1978 said:

Christ, what an awful thing to happen. Fuck the car, handbag and phone though, they can be replaced. Thank god that her and the baby are okay, although clearly she'll be traumatised. This could have been a lot worse if the thieves had got heavy handed with her.

completely agree, its just the pure liberty, inconvenience and down right audacity of it all. The car is just a lump or metal, and as you say all can be replaced. I think my friend feels the same way, but as the "protector" of your family, you always want to try resolve if you can. Hats off to him, in less than 24 hours he has more intelligence then i think the police would even attempt to find.
  • Sincere sympathies to the victim,but,if and when these bastards get caught,what will happen,smack on the wrist,please dont do it again,they are not afraid of justice.With regards to police resources,there is never any shortage of officers at our home games.Sometimes 30-40 in floyd road after the game including mounted police and vans blocking church lane.Suggest the easy overtime is far more attractive than catching people like the scum involved in the above incident.(Counted in excess of 30 for the cup match with Doncaster).
  • Greenie said:

addick05 said:

No, write it into law, no disability for any crim. who has their hand chopped of for thieving...see Ive thought it though...vote for me.
  • another update. So it’s turn out to be a vw touareg 2018 gray from what we can see in the cctv. SO please be vigilant if followed by unmarked cars such as this in the SE area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Terrible news CAFCDAZ, I hope they catch the scum. I am sure its been thought of but I assume your mate is aware they now have his door key assuming it was on the car keys?

I would suggest changing the door locks if so.

My wife & daughter own a childcare nursery in the Eltham/Avery Hill area so I have warned them and told them to tell all the staff.
  • Terrible news CAFCDAZ, I hope they catch the scum. I am sure its been thought of but I assume your mate is aware they now have his door key assuming it was on the car keys?

My wife & daughter own a childcare nursery in the Eltham/Avery Hill area so I have warned them and told them to tell all the staff.

yes Mike i also suggested the same thing but "Luther" as he is know known was on the ball and did it straight away. Yes mate i would suggest anyone living locally to just be vigilant. I told my other half as we live on the same road so there's a chance they may have checked our car out as well, if she is followed and it happens, just get out, and give them the keys. They'd be doing me a favor! on a serious note, its just a car, i'd rather have a healthy wife and kids
  • CAFCDAZ said:

Terrible news CAFCDAZ, I hope they catch the scum. I am sure its been thought of but I assume your mate is aware they now have his door key assuming it was on the car keys?

yes Mike i also suggested the same thing but "Luther" as he is know known was on the ball and did it straight away. Yes mate i would suggest anyone living locally to just be vigilant. I told my other half as we live on the same road so there's a chance they may have checked our car out as well, if she is followed and it happens, just get out, and give them the keys. They'd be doing me a favor! on a serious note, its just a car, i'd rather have a healthy wife and kids
    Or keep driving and call 999 to confirm whether she's really being pulled over
  • CAFCDAZ said:

Terrible news CAFCDAZ, I hope they catch the scum. I am sure its been thought of but I assume your mate is aware they now have his door key assuming it was on the car keys?

Or keep driving and call 999 to confirm whether she's really being pulled over
    This lock doors tell them your driving to police station.
    However it's a scary situation, they probably will drive off on the other hand might put the window through.
  • Eltham is closed at weekends and after 6PM
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

addick05 said:

No, write it into law, no disability for any crim. who has their hand chopped of for thieving...see Ive thought it though...vote for me.
    Can't see them voting for you mate ... they would have to write left handed!

• meldrew66 said:

Nah. Look like they come from Dartford to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• meldrew66 said:

Too posh for Dartford.
  • edited January 2019

Eltham is closed at weekends and after 6PM

Eltham police station in Well Hall Road closed completely some months ago and relocated to the BP petrol station on Crown Woods Way.
  • This is why capital punishment should be brought back for scum like these...
  • You drive past a camera with a dodgy number plate. Cops are looking all over for you to get the 90 quid.
    Impersonate cops and do a car jack - suddenly the technology doesn’t work.
  • I had my plates off my van nicked twice last year. Similar thing.
  • As a young boy racer in my Astra GTE or Golf GTI I was pulled over quite a few times by the old Bill in the late 80's. Since I matured to Volvo 740's, Granada Ghia's, Ford Mondeos, Vauxhall Carltons and family man Zafiras I never got a pull. Driven various BMW saloons for the last 15 years or so and the only time I've been pulled over by the police was because my rear number plate was a bit skeewiff and the officer told me that such things were a massive red rag to them.
  • meldrew66 said:

Come on, don't be that guy.
  • Rumours on social media of another similar incident in glenesk road.
    Apparently a lone female driver told she had an oil leak and when she got out to look, the bloke jumped in and drove off.
  • Yes just read her post...

Car-jacked Glenesk Road next to Eltham Park South junction Glenlyon Road midday 21/1/19. My red Golf WK18 KBJ stolen after a man got me out of my car to look at an oil leak and drove my car away, last seen going down Eltham High Street. Lone female drivers beware!