Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• There will be a lot of U18's with facial hair this weekend.

Elf’s ?

Elf’s ?
    Nah, mine's bumfluff.

I'll be at Basildon v Brentwood anyway.
  • Didn’t know you and fumbluff went to games together
  • Presumably £4 including KAT if bought on the day.
  • Can’t buy a kids ticket not associated with an adult ticket. I have two kids on my adult ticket and then needed another. Gonna have to call the ticket office again tomorrow as had forgotten they get half day Thursday.
  • Can’t buy a kids ticket not associated with an adult ticket. I have two kids on my adult ticket and then needed another. Gonna have to call the ticket office again tomorrow as had forgotten they get half day Thursday.

Please don't forget tomorrow Neil. 'Hell hath no fury' and all that.....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019

Didn’t know you and fumbluff went to games together

Nah, I always go by myself.

I forgot about the early closing on a Thursday. That was another crazy decision by squirrel face.

I forgot about the early closing on a Thursday. That was another crazy decision by squirrel face.
    It was open yesterday afternoon. I got mine.
  • i have bought an u18s ticket for 6 home games this season on its own - without buying an adult ticket
  • i have bought an u18s ticket for 6 home games this season on its own - without buying an adult ticket

Online ?
    Think it might just be the family stand where you need an adult with you to do online .
  • I bought 2 U18's yesterday for £1 each without any problems. Admittedly they were booked against my name (season ticket holder)....don't know if that makes any difference.
  • Ah ok I have been trying to buy U11, had not realised U18 is same price for this game.
  • Called the ticket office today, mentioned trying to call yesterday and the office was shut, asked if they had a half day.

No, they are still in just taking calls for other enterprises apparently.

Super decision that.
  • Called the ticket office today, mentioned trying to call yesterday and the office was shut, asked if they had a half day.

No, they are still in just taking calls for other enterprises apparently.

Super decision that.

Outsourcing the extra capacity?