Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Moving Seats

Does any one know if it's possible to move season tickets to somewhere else in the ground? My Dad and I caved into getting cheap STs in the Lower North following a boycott, but we've finally lost patience with how quiet it is and want to move back to the Upper North.

Aware we'd have to pay the difference, but is this something the ticket office can offer anyway?

Cheers!

Comments

• Of course it is, its not like we are selling out each week. If the deal means you will giving the club more money I suspect you will be given a guided tour of the seats you are looking for.

Shame you broke your boycott but each to their own.

#notapennymore
  • Croydon said:

Does any one know if it's possible to move season tickets to somewhere else in the ground? My Dad and I caved into getting cheap STs in the Lower North following a boycott, but we've finally lost patience with how quiet it is and want to move back to the Upper North.

Aware we'd have to pay the difference, but is this something the ticket office can offer anyway?

Cheers!

Dont know how much it would cost to move a season ticket, but I know that for one game to move seat its £5
  • You can just walk up the stairs as there are no stewards checking tickets inside the ground now.

But if you ring the ticket office they should be able to sort it out if you'd rather do it officially.
  • You can just walk up the stairs as there are no stewards checking tickets inside the ground now.

But if you ring the ticket office they should be able to sort it out if you'd rather do it officially.

You say that, but the Walsall Game i actually had someone check my ticket, dunno if its cos I was inside earlier than usual, but its the 1st time its happened this season

Don’t do it officially. Do not line that blokes pockets.