Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jackson next Luton manager?

12346»

Comments

• Slade gone favourite now albeit a wide open market.
  • Why though he’s flopped everywhere since he left cardiff
  • Lol Luton really really wanna throw this away don't they....
  • I don't think Slade has ever won promotion, would be surprised if he got the job
  • It's Chriiiiistmaaas

'Goodbye to Janeones'
  • would be better off to promote within instead of a numpty like slade.
  • I don't think Slade has ever won promotion, would be surprised if he got the job

Nah he hasnt so you'd hope this would be good news to eliminate them from the top five
  • would be better off to promote within instead of a numpty like slade.

Yeh but at least they'll have some nice new table cloths when the squad eat together after training.
  • edited January 2019

I don't think Slade has ever won promotion, would be surprised if he got the job

Just be patient, he will do one day :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Slade was planning this all along

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/russell-slade-luton-town-will-get-promoted-to-sky-bet-league-one/

Speaking on iFollow Mariners, he said: “They’re very good, I thought they were a cut above (in the December clash). Certainly early on in the game, they were excellent.

“They’re a certainty, in my mind, to get promotion. They’ve set the standard all season, they’ve got some very good players – they all know what they’re doing, and they’ll be a threat.”
  • CH4RLTON said:

Slade gone favourite now albeit a wide open market.

Slade 6/1 with Betvictor
    Ryan Lowe 4/7 generally
  • Christ, i'd forgotten big Russ was our manager for a bit, until i read this thread! I didnt go to a single game during his tenure, but did watch the Swindon defeat on tele. Woeful stuff.
  • Luton have just lost a manager who likes to play exapansive, open, attacking football. It has worked for them with great effect this season and they found themselves in the top two when Nathan Jones left them. If possible I reckon Luton's owners will want a manager who plays a similar game as it has worked for them this season.
  • Luton have just lost a manager who likes to play exapansive, open, attacking football. It has worked for them with great effect this season and they found themselves in the top two when Nathan Jones left them. If possible I reckon Luton's owners will want a manager who plays a similar game as it has worked for them this season.

That's Mourinho ruled out then. That bloke just can't get a break.
  • Why though he’s flopped everywhere since he left cardiff

What did he win at Cardiff?
  • edited January 2019
    Well Slade getting the job, would immediately eliminate them from a top two slot.
    So let's hope he gets the job. In fact he could even be shit enough to miss out on the play offs.