Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• The club will not stump up the extra cost as they would have to pay and may not be able to sell them. If the police had any brains they would tell them to give them more tickets. If fans travel up and cant get in two things happen, they hang around in pubs all day or go into home areas, no logic when you have a load of empty collecting pigeon shit.
  • WE ARE MASSIVE
  • Source within the club tells me that they did ask for more tickets but were refused as Peterborough have some form of youth promotion.
  • Source within the club tells me that they did ask for more tickets but were refused as Peterborough have some form of youth promotion.

Correct. They've filled most of that new stand behind the goal with tickets for local schools.
  • Croydon said:

Source within the club tells me that they did ask for more tickets but were refused as Peterborough have some form of youth promotion.

Correct. They've filled most of that new stand behind the goal with tickets for local schools.
    Good, the tears of children will add nicely to the atmosphere as Taylor slots home his 3rd for 5-0
    ....or they will become Charlton fans forevermore!

Fat Steve in the dock charged with child cruelty

Thanks for the info Olly. But why do Peterborough do that against Charlton who don't have to travel and it's the sort of game where there is demand? Do that sort of thing against a team like Rochdale or Fleetwood who will only take a small pocket of fans and won't sell that side stand out? What we will hear now is a lot of high pitch screaming coming from that new stand.
    No different to what comes from the North Upper every other Saturday.......

Thanks for the info Olly. But why do Peterborough do that against Charlton who don't have to travel and it's the sort of game where there is demand? Do that sort of thing against a team like Rochdale or Fleetwood who will only take a small pocket of fans and won't sell that side stand out? What we will hear now is a lot of high pitch screaming coming from that new stand.
    and no doubt on the Monday after the game it will be the language used was nothing short of belonging at millwall, and we have so many knuckledraggers as fans
  • Sponsored links:

Time to take their end.
    Come on let's av it.
    Memories of 1975

Time to take their end.
    Come on let's av it.
    Memories of 1975
    From when you beat up a load of school kids?

Source within the club tells me that they did ask for more tickets but were refused as Peterborough have some form of youth promotion.

Time to take their end.
    Come on let's av it.
    Memories of 1975
    No.
  • Steve Evans will eat them children like M&M’s

Time to take their end.
    Come on let's av it.
    Memories of 1975
    Behave
  • No wonder Peterborough are having FFP problems if they are giving free tickets away to school children instead of selling them to us.
  • The club will not stump up the extra cost as they would have to pay and may not be able to sell them. If the police had any brains they would tell them to give them more tickets. If fans travel up and cant get in two things happen, they hang around in pubs all day or go into home areas, no logic when you have a load of empty collecting pigeon shit.

This isn’t true. It’s a Premier League rule but it doesn’t exist in the EFL. They are supposed to allocate 10 per cent.
    redbuttle said:

46 left now. Think we might need some more.

redbuttle said:

32 left

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

32 left

Sorry its actually 27
    clive said:

Only 108 restricted view tickets now left.This may indicate that no further tickets will be allocated.

Site says 47 left now...the club didn’t buy some second hand software from the Labour Party by any chance ?
  • Got mine last night... restricted view😡
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this going to be an away game where you actually have to sit in your allocates seat? Can’t remember the last time that happened!
  • se9addick said:

Is this going to be an away game where you actually have to sit in your allocates seat? Can’t remember the last time that happened!

No anywhere first come first serve 👊
  • To have so many restricted view seats it is probably anybody sitting at the back of the stand isn’t going to be able to see the player taking a near side corner at the other end of the pitch. It’s not as if it’s been that long since I was last there and there may have been alcohol in the equation at the time but I’m struggling to picture in my mind what the main issue is there except that it’s a third world ground and we are down the side so every where you are is crap
  • I was waiting until they released more behind the goal.

Just checked website and it says there are 46 restricted view tix left.... I guess I’ll just have to buy one before they go, given the info above

Anybody gonna provide a dissenting voice and say that they WILL release more tickets for us?

I’ll wait an hour before I buy
  • cazo said:

se9addick said:

Is this going to be an away game where you actually have to sit in your allocates seat? Can’t remember the last time that happened!

If it's a sit anywhere thing, how can they sell restricted seats? Know what I mean?
  • Looks like I’d better buy a restricted view ticket, then
  • PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

If it's a sit anywhere thing, how can they sell restricted seats? Know what I mean?
    Me thinking the same. The "unallocated seating" was probably just our ticketing site & everyone will have to sit in their allocated seats......which is a nitemare when all the "drinkers" pile in at 2.55 & all want to stand together and they find that they are dotted all over the place.

Be prepared for carnage.....
  • PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

Me thinking the same. The "unallocated seating" was probably just our ticketing site & everyone will have to sit in their allocated seats......which is a nitemare when all the "drinkers" pile in at 2.55 & all want to stand together and they find that they are dotted all over the place.

Be prepared for carnage.....
    QPR a few seasons back was the same. Loads of restricted views and utter chaos..
  • Glad I'm giving this one a miss
  • PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

Because the restricted ones are sold last get in early for better seat not hard to work out is it