Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Despite only going on sale on Monday morning, over 900 Addicks have already secured their places for the game against the play-off chasers.

The club’s initial allocation of seats was 974 but, on Tuesday afternoon, the Addicks received an additional 400 tickets, taking the total allocation to 1,363. Around 400 remain available to buy.
    The club have already enquired about the possibility of receiving even more tickets - should the allocation of 1,363 sell out - and are awaiting an answer from Peterborough. The outcome of this will be published on www.cafc.co.uk once confirmed.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c35c8563afcb/extra-allocation-received-for-peterborough-united-clash
  • im sure they will give us them would be good to get one over lard ass evans
  • Anyone know if the new lot of 400 tickets are still along the side or are behind the goal ??
  • Anyone know if the new lot of 400 tickets are still along the side or are behind the goal ??

Will be on the side. It holds around 1600 away fans.
  • In advance for my chum @J BLOCK there will probably be NO cash turnstiles on the day.
  • redbuttle said:

Anyone know if the new lot of 400 tickets are still along the side or are behind the goal ??

I've asked a Posh ST holder. he says that the initial allocation will be along the side. Any extras will be in the first block behind the goal.
  • anyone know whether they're in the same stand or are the extra 400 in a different stand ?

• For the discerning drinker, the stoneworks is thoroughly recommended
  • Ben18 said:

redbuttle said:

Anyone know if the new lot of 400 tickets are still along the side or are behind the goal ??

I've asked a Posh ST holder. he says that the initial allocation will be along the side. Any extras will be in the first block behind the goal.
    Think he may be wrong as side holds 1600. We will see though.
  • I might be going nuts, but was it at Peterborough that the return trains were cancelled last year? I had to hitch a lift back to London for one away, and I think it was this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

I might be going nuts, but was it at Peterborough that the return trains were cancelled last year? I had to hitch a lift back to London for one away, and I think it was this one.

We got a train back.
  • JamesSeed said:

I might be going nuts, but was it at Peterborough that the return trains were cancelled last year? I had to hitch a lift back to London for one away, and I think it was this one.

You are definitely nuts.
    Welcome back by the way.
  • If we could twist their arm and the arm of the local OB to give us behind the goal that would create one decent atmos. Sad to see their old away terrace go though because that was hell of an atmos. Remember the 5-1 in Autumn 2010?
  • If we could twist their arm and the arm of the local OB to give us behind the goal that would create one decent atmos. Sad to see their old away terrace go though because that was hell of an atmos. Remember the 5-1 in Autumn 2010?

That was on my birthday. We also beat Notts County 5 1 on my birthday back in 93
  • JamesSeed said:

Milton Keynes
  • JohnnyH2 said:

If we could twist their arm and the arm of the local OB to give us behind the goal that would create one decent atmos. Sad to see their old away terrace go though because that was hell of an atmos. Remember the 5-1 in Autumn 2010?

That was on my birthday. We also beat Notts County 5 1 on my birthday back in 93
    That was a class game as well.
  • edited January 2019

Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery

What do we charge away fans ?
    Not 26? I don't know I don't usually check but Accrington we are charging 21 with students for 12. Peterborough don't even do student discount
    Bigger games like Sunderland are £24 and normal ones £21
  • Sold more for Peterbro in a day than we’ve sold for Shrewsbury on Saturday :(

Scared of the man in the orange tshirt
  • Sold more for Peterbro in a day than we’ve sold for Shrewsbury on Saturday :(

Scared of the man in the orange tshirt
    I thought it was orange hair.
  • @JamesSeed your memory is shocking! we got gubbed last year and sulked off to a tiny trendy pub that sold great pizza in the square, Danny and I were with you, I think you had had a few
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019
    SE7toSG3 said:

@JamesSeed your memory is shocking! we got gubbed last year and sulked off to a tiny trendy pub that sold great pizza in the square, Danny and I were with you, I think you had had a few

That was on the way to the game wasn’t it? I drank Prosecco.
  • JamesSeed said:

SE7toSG3 said:

@JamesSeed your memory is shocking! we got gubbed last year and sulked off to a tiny trendy pub that sold great pizza in the square, Danny and I were with you, I think you had had a few

That was on the way to the game wasn’t it? I drank Prosecco.
    No it was after, because I saw you through the pub window :smile:
  • I’ve got a pretty early train back. 17:10. Supposed to be a 20 min walk to the station.
  • 204 left hopefully sell these out aswell, as aside from gills or oxford i cannot see us getting large away crowds at others.
  • 204 left hopefully sell these out aswell, as aside from gills or oxford i cannot see us getting large away crowds at others.

Wimbledon will sell out. I reckon we will have a sell out at Wycombe and will take a decent following to Plymouth.

Wimbledon will sell out. I reckon we will have a sell out at Wycombe and will take a decent following to Plymouth.
    Bristol Rovers is another one that will get a lot of us making the trip so that 7 away games already mentioned still to play that will see a decent following and probably sell out as we challenge for automatic promotion

Pikeys away last day too will sell out

wimbledon allocation is less than 700 so defo a sell out

wycombe will likely be moved to midweek as on international weekend

i know none of my regular lot are going to plymouth again

oxford good friday should be decent as will gills away promotion party for us and relegation for them :smile:
  • I'm thinking that this year might be the last chance to visit the wonderful Kingsmeadow stadium.
  • 62 left come on let’s get some more and right get behind the boys