Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    clive said:

clb74 said:

clive said:

Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery

What do we charge away fans ?
    On Saturday £26 for seats behind the goal,at Peterborough away seating is at the side.
    Clive is it just the thameslink trains that might have engineering works on the 26th.
    Just looked at this Saturday and no direct train saying 2hrs to boro
    This Saturday Thameslink trains are either diverted via Ely or bus replacement at Biggleswade,hence the longer journey time,i cannot find any information about engineering works on the 26th January.
    Thanks clive
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery

Not 26? I don't know I don't usually check but Accrington we are charging 21 with students for 12. Peterborough don't even do student discount
    According to the Accrington website,It is £21 adult advance,£24 if bought on the day,As Sunderland was a gold game they were charged more,i think £26.
    https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019/01/charlton-tickets-on-sale/

• Options

big game = 'big' prices especially at an ambitious club with a small ground
    I've been for the last 2 years and paid £26 per ticket both times, even season before last where there was nothing riding on the game. Very steep prices for a league 1 game at such a basic ground. (Basic is being generous).
  • Options
    clive said:

Not 26? I don't know I don't usually check but Accrington we are charging 21 with students for 12. Peterborough don't even do student discount
    According to the Accrington website,It is £21 adult advance,£24 if bought on the day,As Sunderland was a gold game they were charged more,i think £26.

£24 I think.
  • Options
    About 365 of the 970 left. I wonder if the club will ask for more?
  • Options
    clive said:

Not great from us either then, without being smug though we are a London based club and are a bit more prestigious than Peterborough, not to mention our stadium is genuinely lovely and there's is well..s**t?
  • Options
    Discounts for over 60’s 😃swings and roundabouts.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Can’t see why they wouldn’t ask. Barnsley, Portsmouth and Luton were all given larger allocation than the run down side stand.

Football ground guide says that the stand on the side can hold up to 1800.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Can’t see why they wouldn’t ask. Barnsley, Portsmouth and Luton were all given larger allocation than the run down side stand.

Football ground guide says that the stand on the side can hold up to 1800.
    This is just poor comms from the club. The allocation will be fine. If there was any chance of it being limited to 970 it would have been put on restricted sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only thing they have got wrong is not putting ‘initial’

There may be a lot of people waiting for this lot to sell out so they can sit in a nice new stand with a better view rather than being stuck in the old wooden one in the corner
  • Options
    Thank Christ we werent behind the goal last season then.......would have been hit by Magennis' penalty... ;)
  • Options
    264 tickets remaining,will sell-out this morning,probably.
  • Options

Thank Christ we werent behind the goal last season then.......would have been hit by Magennis' penalty... ;)

If you had been sitting closer to that old stand you would have been ok as it was wide the other side.
  • Options
    When we sell out our initial allocation we will apply for more tickets and if agreed we will be given more tickets on the side as it holds about 1600
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

When we sell out our initial allocation we will apply for more tickets and if agreed we will be given more tickets on the side as it holds about 1600

They are not allowed to refuse.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

last time I was there, the 5-1 win, I'm sure we were allocated both seated and standing areas .. or has the stadium been reconfigured since then ?
  • Options

redbuttle said:

last time I was there, the 5-1 win, I'm sure we were allocated both seated and standing areas .. or has the stadium been reconfigured since then ?
    The terrace has gone.
  • Options

redbuttle said:

The terrace has gone.
    thanks oh wise one ((:>)
  • Options

redbuttle said:

They have a relatively new all seated end behind the goal now. The old terrace has gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

They have a relatively new all seated end behind the goal now. The old terrace has gone.
    thanks, the 5-1 seems like a LONG time ago
  • Options

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

thanks, the 5-1 seems like a LONG time ago
    Yes it was but let's hope we get the same result this time.
  • Options
    Aside the barge pub with the Asian restaurant upstairs is there any other pubs that will be away fan friendly? With a large following I have no idea where we will drink
  • Options
    Just got my 2, under 200 left of the initial allocation
  • Options

Aside the barge pub with the Asian restaurant upstairs is there any other pubs that will be away fan friendly? With a large following I have no idea where we will drink

Drank in the Cross Keys last season
  • Options
    Great stuff. Could get a cracking atmosphere going with the away end packed out. Looking forward to this one.
  • Options
    Just 113 left come on let’s get rid and get some more
  • Options
    It appears that the away allocation has been increased as 434 tickets are now left.