Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man stabbed to death on Surrey train

Comments

• Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

If we (the people) ever got a chance to vote for the death penalty, I for one, would vote yes.

Yeah because it works really well in America, no one ever gets murdered there.
    Irrelevent, its a punishment, and takes these shits out of society for good. Because it this had happened to a member of my family I would want the fuckers dead.
    Death seems like less of a punishment to me then them spending whatever 'life' is in jail. But maybe that is just me.
    I agree with you. Also I haven't got it in me to flick the switch that kills and for that reason alone I wouldn't expect someone else to do it for me.
    Good job its seen as a crime against the state and not the individual like some middle eastern countries, we'd be topping people like skittles.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

If we (the people) ever got a chance to vote for the death penalty, I for one, would vote yes.

Amen to that.
  • Options

man in court this lunchtime. Saying that he is hearing voices & is paranoid. Looks like he is going for insanity - I expect he'll get away with it too in todays culture of "lets help the perp....".

Victim was stabbed NINE times !!!! this wasn't just an argument that got out of hand.

Well it's never, ever their fault ! Every single one of these low life scum bags wants to blame someone else for their evil behaviour. Welcome to Britain a country ruined by liberal lefties and uncontrolled immigration.
    Petty sure the accused is British.
    So your point is ? I must have missed out when growing up in Britain the point where my parents and peers taught me the famous part of British culture where I carry a knife and stab people to death.
    I don't see how uncontrolled immigration is relevant here.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Irrelevent, its a punishment, and takes these shits out of society for good. Because it this had happened to a member of my family I would want the fuckers dead.
    Death seems like less of a punishment to me then them spending whatever 'life' is in jail. But maybe that is just me.
    Trouble is it’s the taxpayer keeping them in PlayStation games and the other “comforts” they get. Better off sticking them in the ground.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

I agree with you. Also I haven't got it in me to flick the switch that kills and for that reason alone I wouldn't expect someone else to do it for me.
    Good job its seen as a crime against the state and not the individual like some middle eastern countries, we'd be topping people like skittles.
    If it was one of my loved ones who was the victim i would have no trouble pulling the lever/flicking the switch
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

UK jail hardly seems like a punishment at times.

Plenty of exercise, computer games, 3 hot meals a day, easy access to drugs.

Plenty law abiding citizens don't get those comforts.
    this with bells on, know 2 people that work in prisons and they get a pretty easy life, compared to the family man who's family are on the bread line struggling to make ends meet.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

No law abiding citizen accesses drugs.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

No law abiding citizen accesses drugs.
    Someone better warn Starbucks. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

If it was one of my loved ones who was the victim i would have no trouble pulling the lever/flicking the switch
    Well that's you not me. In the heat of the moment I'm sure we all have it in us and probably if a loved one is involved it would come easier. But in the real world the victims family don't get to snuff out the life. Its left to a group of strangers to do the deed. I don't think there is a shortage of people in the world to do this but its not me. Killing the killer is just an act of revenge it has never stopped crime, no one has come up with that solution yet. I do think locking them away from the rest of us is a punishment, prison isn't the beer and skittles some would have us believe.
    I hope I'm never put in the situation that that mans family now find themselves, so pointless.
  • Options

Chizz said:

Someone needs to get a f***** grip of this.

It is bloody shameful. When will it stop?

When any knife crime is punished with a very long sentence. Carrying a knife = 5 years. Wounding with Intent = 20 years. Murder = life with no parole. Won't happen as we'd need loads more prisons.

I will get lambasted for this........but it is mainly young black men - esp in gangs. Sort that out & you're half way there.
    I'm not going to lambast you for having a view. But it's worth pointing out that this is one person in the middle of Surrey, on a Friday lunchtime. Starting from those facts, it's hard to see how anyone might draw the conclusion it's something to do with gangs.

When more facts come to light, it may be that it's a fair conclusion. But it doesn't seem that way from what's known so far.

The perpetrator must be caught - no expense should be spared. And he must be charged with murder, surely. That way, if he's convicted, he will be sentenced to life.

We don't need people like that walking the streets.
    How many people with no gang involvement walk around with a knife, I wonder.
    My mate is a copper in Lewisham and he says young kids carry them now for self defence. A lot of the kids that carry them are not in gangs, are good kids and will do well at school but feel they have to carry them for fear of getting robbed or ambushed. They would never use the knife for anything else (to attack or mug someone).

It’s a desperate state of affairs, it really is.
    Then London is even more f***** than I thought.
    Mate, London has been f****d for years and there's no going back. Why do you think thousands have moved out? Very few real 'Londoners' left now.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    the piece of shit charged with the killing is trying the 'insanity route' .. claiming he's paranoid and refusing to stand for the court, trying to hide away whilst in the dock, building up a case for a 'not guilty by reason of insanity' verdict .. if he's sent to Broadmoor instead of where he belongs in a dark, damp dungeon, I hope that a REAL nutter does for him and that his slag of a 'partner' gets 15 years for aiding and abetting. But nowadays she's more likely to get probation and a payment from public funds to help out as she's a 'single parent' .. we will see
  • Options

man in court this lunchtime. Saying that he is hearing voices & is paranoid. Looks like he is going for insanity - I expect he'll get away with it too in todays culture of "lets help the perp....".

Victim was stabbed NINE times !!!! this wasn't just an argument that got out of hand.

Well it's never, ever their fault ! Every single one of these low life scum bags wants to blame someone else for their evil behaviour. Welcome to Britain a country ruined by liberal lefties and uncontrolled immigration.
    Petty sure the accused is British.
    So your point is ? I must have missed out when growing up in Britain the point where my parents and peers taught me the famous part of British culture where I carry a knife and stab people to death.
    British culture? That's been gone for years and has been lost forever. My parents (and no doubt yours) would despair of what our inner cities - in particular - have become.
  • Options

Well it's never, ever their fault ! Every single one of these low life scum bags wants to blame someone else for their evil behaviour. Welcome to Britain a country ruined by liberal lefties and uncontrolled immigration. (Yes I know no politics)
    Or a country run by the Tories ( fact check)

If he claims insanity he will need to undergo tests , and his history will need to be checked etc etc. It is fallacy to think that the legal system is weak on this , unless of course you are more partial to the legal system in say Saudi Arabia
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Which is exactly why the legal system is designed to be dispassionate whilst taking into account the severity of crimes
  • Options
    I wish you lot got this angry about the ruling classes
  • Options
    holyjo said:

Well it's never, ever their fault ! Every single one of these low life scum bags wants to blame someone else for their evil behaviour. Welcome to Britain a country ruined by liberal lefties and uncontrolled immigration. (Yes I know no politics)
    Or a country run by the Tories ( fact check)

If he claims insanity he will need to undergo tests , and his history will need to be checked etc etc. It is fallacy to think that the legal system is weak on this , unless of course you are more partial to the legal system in say Saudi Arabia
    And IF he WAS found insane... then all a doctor has to do is say that anything beyond a bed and food is detrimental to his mental health and hey presto, he doesn't get it. No amenities, no time outside, no internet or games consoles. No fixed term, if he's insane they keep him as long as they want to. And if you are legally dangerously insane, you will be under constant, close supervision. It's not exactly a cushty little gig.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Chizz said:

Someone needs to get a f***** grip of this.

It is bloody shameful. When will it stop?

When any knife crime is punished with a very long sentence. Carrying a knife = 5 years. Wounding with Intent = 20 years. Murder = life with no parole. Won't happen as we'd need loads more prisons.

I will get lambasted for this........but it is mainly young black men - esp in gangs. Sort that out & you're half way there.
    I'm not going to lambast you for having a view. But it's worth pointing out that this is one person in the middle of Surrey, on a Friday lunchtime. Starting from those facts, it's hard to see how anyone might draw the conclusion it's something to do with gangs.

When more facts come to light, it may be that it's a fair conclusion. But it doesn't seem that way from what's known so far.

The perpetrator must be caught - no expense should be spared. And he must be charged with murder, surely. That way, if he's convicted, he will be sentenced to life.

We don't need people like that walking the streets.
    How many people with no gang involvement walk around with a knife, I wonder.
    My mate is a copper in Lewisham and he says young kids carry them now for self defence. A lot of the kids that carry them are not in gangs, are good kids and will do well at school but feel they have to carry them for fear of getting robbed or ambushed. They would never use the knife for anything else (to attack or mug someone).

It’s a desperate state of affairs, it really is.
    Then London is even more f***** than I thought.
    Mate, London has been f****d for years and there's no going back. Why do you think thousands have moved out? Very few real 'Londoners' left now.

What a load of cobblers. What are 'real' Londoners? Virtually all of the people I know from London were born there and continue to live in the city.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Damn our collective false consciousness.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

I reckon there'd be more than enough people happy to oblige tbh
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I would if they stabbed someone to death in front of their 14 year old child, that can go an all
  • Options
    Leuth said:

the sort of ridiculous 'clever' remark that one has come to expect from an attention seeking nitwit like you
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I do.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Leuth said:

I do.
    Don't get Greenie started on The Tories Leuth :wink:
  • Options
    From what I hear he said '(I'm innocent until proven guilty. I'm paranoid. I'm hearing voices') I would doubt he's mentally ill. If he is then he has amazing insight to his condition. Someone having a psychotic illness with symptoms as he describes would usually be behaving quite erratically. If they were feeling paranoid they wouldn't trust anyone and, I doubt, would actually tell someone they were feeling paranoid.
  • Options

From what I hear he said '(I'm innocent until proven guilty. I'm paranoid. I'm hearing voices') I would doubt he's mentally ill. If he is then he has amazing insight to his condition. Someone having a psychotic illness with symptoms as he describes would usually be behaving quite erratically. If they were feeling paranoid they wouldn't trust anyone and, I doubt, would actually tell someone they were feeling paranoid.

Agreed.
    He is just a cnut.
    I have never carried a knife in my lifetime and I had more than my fair share of punchups following Charlton through the late 60s until the early 80s.
    Anyone carrying a knife should do time.
    Anyone actually using a knife should hang.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

I reckon you’re correct, there was never a problem recruiting a hangman or two in this country or many others. Many say they would be able to kill but I doubt this, I suppose it takes a certain type .
  • Options

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

I reckon you’re correct, there was never a problem recruiting a hangman or two in this country or many others. Many say they would be able to kill but I doubt this, I suppose it takes a certain type .
    Totally agree
  • Options
    .....I'd do it