Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Closed Illegal immigrants from Calais Thread

Didnt think this would last long. Had never clicked on the groups thread before, and looking at the amount of comments on there its not suprising. Can the old thread be transferred.

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Mate, you're just causing more work for the Admins on NYE. Why don't you just go away and enjoy the New Year or go to bed.

I want to apologize to the Mods for replying on the first thread. Should never have got involved. And sorry this is how you're having to spend your evening. Happy New Year everyone.
  • SDAddick said:

Mate, you're just causing more work for the Admins on NYE. Why don't you just go away and enjoy the New Year or go to bed.

I want to apologize to the Mods for replying on the first thread. Should never have got involved. And sorry this is how you're having to spend your evening. Happy New Year everyone.

Says the man interrupting his NYE to comment on this thread. It was a genuine question.
  • I tried moving it to the other place, but I cocked it up, closed it and now I can’t reopen it. I shouldn’t try new things with settings when tired. Happy new Year
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!