Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barnsley Roll Call.

Comments

• 2 of us going. Hope there is a bit more atmosphere than at the Ricoh. Need to get behind them.
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Yeah going with a Posh fan. He went there yesterday as well (nutter)

I wonder if the Stewards in the away end will recognise him, seeing that he'll be there twice in 4 days!
    I reckon he's fallen for a Yorkshire lass working on the turnstiles and is smitten 😍.
    Or really likes their pies...
    Or baps :blush:
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

He must be a really good mate.
    I thought you was but you're off to watch some non league teams I've never heard of :wink: .
    You keep promising to tag along.

I'll see you at Doncaster, then leave you to fight with CLB74 who is going to sit with me at Wemberlee.

"Lee, Lee, Lee Bowyer".
  • edited December 2018

RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

I thought you was but you're off to watch some non league teams I've never heard of :wink: .

I'll see you at Doncaster, then leave you to fight with CLB74 who is going to sit with me at Wemberlee.

"Lee, Lee, Lee Bowyer".
    Im guessing whoever buys you the most beers.....I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say you will be sitting on your own.
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

"Lee, Lee, Lee Bowyer".
    Im guessing whoever buys you the most beers.....I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say you will be sitting on your own.

RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

"Lee, Lee, Lee Bowyer".
    Probably, I have no friends.
  • if the spread mark is 450 Charlton are we going overs / unders ?

Under by 1. @clb74 will miss out because he didn’t get the dj coach
  • I'm in. wife and daughter are going away for a spa weekend so I'm heading up north to meet up with my barnsley mate
  • Giving this one a miss, I'm afraid.

Boooo! Was looking forward to a Fanny hug to finish 2018 on a high. Feeling deflated now.

• edited December 2018
    cabbles said:

if the spread mark is 450 Charlton are we going overs / unders ?

She's going up by car, the poor passengers.
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

I wonder if the Stewards in the away end will recognise him, seeing that he'll be there twice in 4 days!
    I reckon he's fallen for a Yorkshire lass working on the turnstiles and is smitten 😍.

I experienced a relationship with a Barnsley season ticket holder in the 90s (a female one before anyone insinuates anything) and she was clinically insane so if this ‘turnstile operator’ is of similar ilk then the Posh fan would be in for a bumpy ride. So to speak. Mrs AUN is a purebred Yorkshire lass but thankfully she’s pretty normal.

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

I experienced a relationship with a Barnsley season ticket holder in the 90s (a female one before anyone insinuates anything) and she was clinically insane so if this ‘turnstile operator’ is of similar ilk then the Posh fan would be in for a bumpy ride. So to speak. Mrs AUN is a purebred Yorkshire lass but thankfully she’s pretty normal.

Was she fat?
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Was she fat?

She was quite curvy, calling her fat may be a bit cruel though. Intrigued where this is going @ElfsborgAddick

• edited December 2018

RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Was she fat?

She was quite curvy, calling her fat may be a bit cruel though. Intrigued where this is going @ElfsborgAddick

I do curvy.
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Was she fat?

I do curvy.

Oh Kath had the curves mate, I still recall her curves now, all these years later in quieter, alone moments.

• RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Was she fat?

I do curvy.

Oh Kath had the curves mate, I still recall her curves now, all these years later in quieter, alone moments.

Calm down......
  • cabbles said:

Only the wife In the car, been 12 years of hell for her so 4 hours is nothing.
  • RedChaser said:

Ben18 said:

Was she fat?
    You got a way with words elfs
  • clb74 said:

cabbles said:

Only the wife In the car, been 12 years of hell for her so 4 hours is nothing.
    Your beloved is a wonderful woman. I look at you and know that I'm 100% guaranteed not going to be clobbered from a divorce.
  • On Sunday morning she weighed in at 15 stone.

I called a limit after that.
  • I'm there. Wife and kids too lol if I make them do an away day it's a proper away day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Also had a 'thing' with a Barnsley season ticket holder. Lisa she was called. Was brief but always remember her as the woman before her was called Mona. 😀

Back on topic, Me and dad making the short trip from Meadowhell to Oakwell.

i'll go under , would have gone over if we were still on a good run and pushing for the top two

i'll go under , would have gone over if we were still on a good run and pushing for the top two
    "One game, we've only lost one game".

Over, didn't Clive say were taking 2 coaches

I've got you down for a POF final ticket with elfs
  • The Cov game hasn’t filled me with enthusiasm , Il see how stupidly optimistic I’m feeling Saturday morning.
  • After the game the last train towards Doncaster/Sheffield departs at 17.00,which will be extremely difficult to catch.Another option is a bus,for Sheffield the X17 departs 17.15 arriving at Sheffield Centre 18.08.As mentioned previously for Doncaster bus X19 departs 17.15 arrives Doncaster Interchange 18.02,both buses depart from Barnsley Interchange which is next to the train station & about 5-10 minutes walk from the ground.
    For people who will be using rail,tram & bus the best ticket to buy will be the the SY Connect PLUS 1 day ticket price £8.20,for bus & tram the SY connect ticket price £6.60 & for buses only the Dayrider Explorer £6.50.More details can be found here. https://www.stagecoachbus.com/
  • With the temperature to hit the soaring heights of 12c tomorrow , expecting to see everyone in shorts and t shirts
  • edited December 2018
    You are all heroes of the Soviet Union in my eyes...

Think i'll pop in and out of the CL match thread making silly comments.
  • First game since Blackburn away 12 months ago - hope to be impressed with a spirited performance. Last time here was 6-0 game - you never know!