Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC TV Licence

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018

Yes its all your fault @up_the_valley you have caused anarchy on here.

Now any potential Buyer who will obviously use this site to gage fans opinon(like Chris Wilder did isnt that right Roland) will be instantly put off due to the anarchy.

Roland will never be able to sell now and its all your fault @up_the_valley

@admin think a permanent ban is in order now for lumbering us with Roland forever

Eh?!
  • Options
    It's not a BBC licence. It's a tv licence.
    Just saying.
  • Options

I still don’t pay it year 28 now

Why not? Do you pay income tax or don’t you bother with that either.

He's a freeloader.
  • Options

Now any potential Buyer who will obviously use this site to gage fans opinon(like Chris Wilder did isnt that right Roland) will be instantly put off due to the anarchy.

@admin think a permanent ban is in order now for lumbering us with Roland forever

Eh?!
    It was a joke
  • Options
    Hi m

Eh?!
    It was a joke
    Hohoho
  • Options
    Of all the taxes we pay, the licence fee is the one that actually feels like you're getting value for your money.
    Imagine no BBC radio and the endless vacuous shite you'd be left with if radio 4 and 5 didn't exist. It's worth it just for that.
    If you don't pay your licence fee, I hope you never consume any BBC content of any kind whatsoever.

I don't use the NHS - is it ok for me to fiddle my income tax accordingly?

• Options

I get frustrated with the way the BBC wastes licence payer's money. BBC South East News often send out reporters to stand in the pouring rain just because there is some tenuous link to the place they are reporting from. They could report from the studio just as easily. The late evening broadcast is particularly bad for doing this, as it is often so dark you can't see where they are.

Reporters interviewing other reporters when they are running low on the news thread gets my goat.
  • Options
    Don’t pay it yourselves then you’ll see it’s fine