Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coventry v Charlton | Boxing Day | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• 2 - 1 Charlton, Pearce and Reeves for us .
  • Anyone know if this one will be available for UK-based fans on iFollow, or is it the usual VPN job?
  • Not sure on this one? Coventry are due a win and we are due a defeat. Then again Boxing Day does throw up unusual results. 2-2, a quite exciting game.
  • Coventry changed tactics and brought on some big fellas and played long ball which is what caught us out at home. I'm sure Bowyer won't get caught out by this again. Could well mean we see Pratley and or Stephenson play parts
  • Anyone know if this one will be available for UK-based fans on iFollow, or is it the usual VPN job?

Nope. Not available on Bank Holidays.
  • Charlton 0-9 Cov
  • Dazzler21 said:

Charlton 0-9 Cov

That's the spirit. Say hello to Jacob Marley tonight!

;0)
  • 1-1 draw. On a poor run but their performance at the Valley was better than everyone is giving them credit for.
  • ross1 said:
    What a pisstake. £3 extra on the day. It's Boxing Day ffs !! Not everyone can plan what they are going to do days in advance. Season of goodwill......yeah right.

For that I'm going to say we'll hammer them. 0-5.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-2 to Charlton.
  • We have a pretty poor record for Boxing Day fixtures over the years, so can only hope we buck the general trend.
    Think it will be a draw to be honest.
  • Festive merriment and cheer continues

• We have a pretty poor record for Boxing Day fixtures over the years, so can only hope we buck the general trend.

oh yes just remembered that awful one at wetspam when we turned up but the team didn't

oh yes just remembered that awful one at wetspam when we turned up but the team didn't
    I was 100 meters from the ground. Terrible Boxing Day.
  • For people attending would appreciate feedback on Reece Allasani if he plays or comes on for Coventry. Helped Hamlet to promotion last season and good friend of mates son.
  • About time for Taylor to score again but I don't think it will be enough for the win. Coventry are in dire need of a Christmas pressie and we're just the sort to give it to them. Having said that, I hope Bowyer installs a touch of steel in them and we bring home the points.
  • Another job to do! will be happy to nick this one 1 -0, Salute those making journey up. COYRS!
  • About time for Taylor to score again but I don't think it will be enough for the win. Coventry are in dire need of a Christmas pressie and we're just the sort to give it to them. Having said that, I hope Bowyer installs a touch of steel in them and we bring home the points.

Taylor scored v Wimbledon, thats not that ling ago! 1 game!

• I was 100 meters from the ground.

?
    Levitating, or just high?
  • Sponsored links:

• I was 100 meters from the ground.

?
    Levitating, or just high?
    Have you seen the London (Essex plc ) Stadium? Everywhere is 100 metres from the ground.
  • Tougher than we think and hope. 1 - 1
  • 2:1 winner by Ajose in the 97th minute
  • Dazzler21 said:

Charlton 0-9 Cov

Wrong. Charlton are not at The Valley, Dazzler. :wink:

• 1-1 draw. On a poor run but their performance at the Valley was better than everyone is giving them credit for.

It wasn't that good. We should have been 3 up before they got a couple from their only chances
  • Is this game on I follow?
  • I have just returned from the year 6000 and managed to look up today’s score. Get your money 1 - ?
    The image was blurred so not sure how many Charlton won by.
  • As far as I know, Grant is in the squad but Clarke misses out. Our bench is going to look a lot stronger than Saturday.
  • Got a proper boring, old fashioned 0-0 written all over it this one.

Kudos to anyone travelling up to Coventry for this one today.
  • Got a proper boring, old fashioned 0-0 written all over it this one.

Kudos to anyone travelling up to Coventry for this one today.

I think it’s got a proper, classic Charlton performance and away win written all over it that those of us that can’t make it to the game are going to miss out on.