Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bros documentary

13»

Comments

• Options
    Matt seems to be on the verge of permanently bursting into tears, absolutely ridiculed with insecurity and Luke too seems extremely insecure.

I wish them all the best and am just glad that I'm not rich and famous, as the vast majority seem to be desperately unhappy.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I made a decision in the 80's to hate them, and I've stuck to that opinion. I'm blowed if im going to watch any programme now that may revise my view that they are a pair of pretentious talentless twonks.
  • Options
    Halix said:

I made a decision in the 80's to hate them, and I've stuck to that opinion. I'm blowed if im going to watch any programme now that may revise my view that they are a pair of pretentious talentless twonks.

Watch the programme - it won’t change your view.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the documentary. It would appear to me that it is far easier to dislike them through earlier prejudices than to take the programme at face value.
    Looked like a simple case of sibling rivalry to me, made worse by the fact that they were twins (and probably couldn't handle the fame first time round).
    What I liked about both of them was the genuine affection that they appeared to feal for their fans and the time that they were prepared to give to them.
  • Options
    “One of the more unexpected effects of the Duchatelet era was that half the fan base became Brosettes...”
    Excerpt from Roland Duchatelet, My Part In His Downfall
    :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    3blokes said:

“One of the more unexpected effects of the Duchatelet era was that half the fan base became Brosettes...”

That, sadly, was a mere 54 people....
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

3blokes said:

That, sadly, was a mere 54 people....
    At least Bros care about their fans.
  • Options
    Just seen it. I thought it was an honest and emotional documentary. In these days of Men being told to show their feelings, they set a good example.

And as a ‘music lover’ (as 6music call their listeners like me) it was very interesting.
    Don’t think it was cringey at all.