Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most annoying/arrogant/ignorant fan base?

Comments

• Options

My life seems to be littered with arrogant armchair fans of various top 6 prem teams (particularly at work) to a man none have ever even been to a live game "oh it's too expensive!" I even remember one twat (United fan of course) who decided he was going to be a Brazil fan during the world cup - had the shirt on the works.

Any time the conversation rolls around to football it's always "what do you know about football you support charlton" I just roll my eyes...

I would never have stopped giving this c*** stick from the day they lost the quarter final until he resigned in a flood of tears. My contempt for that type of person is unquantifiable.

As for the answer to the question. Liverpool, Liverpool and Liverpool.

Plus Rangers and Celtic.

Benfica.

Anyone who thinks Spurs fans are worse than Arsenal must live on another planet...
    Yeah guess what happened when they lost that (I kid you not) the twat came in next day raving about how he was Belgium all along anyway... "I just want to watch quality football played properly mate" yeah get fucked and no I ain't your mate you fair weather wankstain! He's long gone from work now fortunately. Although we miss having an idiot to laugh at now I guess...
    @Clb74 is looking for work.
    Not sure if this counts as a woosh because it's a very subtle joke but I was actually implying that I had become the new work idiot... So unfortunately the position has already been filled...!
  • Options
    liverpool
    newcastle
    leeds
    sheff weds and utd
    wolves
    west ham
    Can’t even write there names with capitals as I have no respect for these clubs or supporters and wish them all failure,scum the lot of them
  • Options
    Leuth said:

This thread seriously feels like oppositeland. I thought it was just widely-accepted fact that Arsenal fans were the laughing stock of English football, and Spurs fans were just...well, kind of normal?

Every Spurs fan I know has been resigned to being an also-ran for most of their lives. They’re a bit more excitable now, but none of them have expectations of winning the league, and didn’t even when Leicester were the only team they were competing with.

Arsenal fans are the opposite. But they’re not as nasty as Chelsea, which is why I choose them.
  • Options
    Would imagine that Palace are smug, gloating twats after that result yesterday.
  • Options
    Arsenal...when they were top their fans had absolutely no humility for anyone else. I travelled with loads of them 10/15 years ago on the train from Basingstoke. Fans from other clubs would board the train on the way up and all they did was take the p**s out of them, there isn't so many of them travel now.

Liverpool...Their fans think they have a divine right for success forgetting how arrogant they were in the 70's and 80's.

Man Utd...sick of fans who say Utd as if we are all supposed to know there is only one club called Utd...
  • Options

From a League 1 perspective, I would say some Sunderland fans can come across arrogantly. Yes, they've had it tough for a long time and it must be great for them to be winning games again, but some of their fans really do think their team is the bees knees and that they're a huge club. Yes, they've been in the prem not so long ago, but I would say they're only marginally bigger than us or Pompey.

Walked back to the station after the match at the start of the season up there when we lost in the last minute and lots of their fans were very ungracious in victory.

Must be tough for them as their big rival city up there in that weird part of the country is significantly better by pretty much every imaginable measurement, including football.
  • Options
    Arsenal for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redskin said:

I must be the only person on here that doesn't that doesn't 'hate' Palace. Goal of the season, beating Man City and seemingly safe from relegation...
    Well done them.
    Flag away, you bitter lot.

I flagged away.

Happy Christmas.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

I must be the only person on here that doesn't that doesn't 'hate' Palace. Goal of the season, beating Man City and seemingly safe from relegation...
    Well done them.

I don't hate them either, and winning at City and scoring the goal of season in the process ! Gloat away, Townsend only does Christmas crackers.

Having said that, we beat City 4-0 in the Premier League, and we are Spartacus.

Palace aren't even a South London club, as they are situated in the rubbish tip of Surrey.
    Don't care what recent post codes say.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Well done them.

Alright Nige!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Redskin said:

Well done them.

I didn't until yesterday when they beat Liverpool's only serious rival for the title. Even the 3-3 that put paid to the bin dippers chances a few years back can't make up for that.

Wankers. :wink:
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Leuth said:

This thread seriously feels like oppositeland. I thought it was just widely-accepted fact that Arsenal fans were the laughing stock of English football, and Spurs fans were just...well, kind of normal?

Every Spurs fan I know has been resigned to being an also-ran for most of their lives. They’re a bit more excitable now, but none of them have expectations of winning the league, and didn’t even when Leicester were the only team they were competing with.

Arsenal fans are the opposite. But they’re not as nasty as Chelsea, which is why I choose them.
    Chelsea fans are less annoying/arrogant/deluded, more straight-up hateful tbf
  • Options
    Leuth said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Leuth said:

Chelsea fans are less annoying/arrogant/deluded, more straight-up hateful tbf
    Hard to characterise Chelsea fans as to me they seem pretty divided between people who supported them prior to the Abramovich era - those ones are normally utter psychopaths. Then the other, new, part of their support base who have only been fans for 15 years and think football history began we old Roman bought the club, these are pretty much all tossers.
  • Options
    Arsenal
    Tottenham
  • Options
    A t stand the Gooners. Whinging wankers.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Well done them.

Aaarghh ..... never flagged anyone but nearly did on this occasion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redskin said:

Well done them.

I never flagged this post but I can understand why some have.
    I've no idea how many post on here but I doubt that one single poster will agree with you.
  • Options

Redskin said:

Well done them.

I never flagged this post but I can understand why some have.
    I've no idea how many post on here but I doubt that one single poster will agree with you.
    Yeah, the stripeys being relegated, while unlikely, was one of the few things I was looking forward to football-wise outside of any progress we make.

I don't know any regular Liverpool fans; have good mates who are Arsenal and are quite realistic though I appreciate that's possibly a rarity. Know a few Spurs. It's funny to watch the deluded northerners battle it out at work.
    There's a fair few S/T holders from both North London teams, as well as a Spanner and a Hammer on my floor. Surprised there hasn't been more West Ham nominated what with them winning the world cup and all that.
  • Options
    Spurs. Apart from @JohnBoyUK who seems alright on here but TBF I've never met him in real life.

I know a few spurs fans mainly because my brother supports them as does alot of his mates. All as deluded, arragant and full of shit as each other.
  • Options

Liverpool end of. My stomach turns just thinking of them winning the Prem this season. Media love in and the sense of entitlement they all feed off it.

Yet another reason to hate palarse after yesterday's result
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    bobmunro said:

I'm surrounded by Stoke fans at work and I have to say they are the most delusional I've ever come across.

Other than that, Man Utd fans by a country mile.

They're a bit more contrite this season though Bob especially when I offered some of them my book of directions to L1 grounds earlier this season :smiley: .

Edit; also got a fair sprinkling of Manure who I love telling to watch a bit of lower league stuff for something to moan about, Citeh who I enjoy hearing them wind up their neighbours and Port Vale fans who I sympathise with :wink: .
  • Options
    Just to be different... Birmingham City. Scumbags, Neanderthals, I could go on.
  • Options
    Imagine the crowing from Spurs fans if they won it .
    Shudder the thought .
    As you were .....
  • Options
    Imagine the crowing from Charlton fans if Roland fucks off.