Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland on Talksport

13»

Comments

• My only wish now when it comes to Duchatelet is that he does what Sunderland's previous owner did ie. wipe off all the debts and sell, before the end of May 2019. But even this is unlikely to happen.
  • My only wish now when it comes to Duchatelet is that he does what Sunderland's previous owner did ie. wipe off all the debts and sell, before the end of May 2019. But even this is unlikely to happen.

But that would involve him renouncing the dark arts and resigning his allegiance to Satan and his fiery imps!

Not gonna happen.

But that would involve him renouncing the dark arts and resigning his allegiance to Satan and his fiery imps!

Not gonna happen.
    He is going to buy Lincoln? :smiley:
  • What a load of hot air from Roland. He still doesn't get it, its not operating losses its the asking price. All potential buyers know that we lose money in Division 1. If he had paid off Ex Directors to free up assets,rather than offering them peanuts, then chances are a deal would have been done months ago, when supposedly a price was agreed with clear title. As I posted in November "deal will not happen in Division 1 at price he wants.Unless someone prepared to take a punt on promotion or agreeing X now and Promotion payment later. As far as Directors Loans are concerned ,Roland offered a derisory amount for them and was shown where his bike was parked. Unless he is prepared to pay those Loans in full ,charges will never be released. Thats all I know folks"
    Is this still the case David? A few people are saying on Twitter and here, that a price has been agreed, and it's only the Directors' loans that are holding the sale up. They're saying most of the ex Directors (andMurray) have agreed a price, but others haven't. Can any light be shed on this? I'm guessing potential buyers want the loans sorted before purchase?