Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Maidstone United Ladies score a screamer

Comments

• Saw this on the twitter thread on here, and noticed a few comments on here and on twitter saying typical of the womens games.

Now these 2 are not top teams in the womens games and u would have seen the odd shit playing like this in the mens game 2 at much lower levels.

This is not at all a representation of the womems game, which in the top league is actually pretty decent stuff(BBC red button have showed a few live games this season)
  • Saw this on the twitter thread on here, and noticed a few comments on here and on twitter saying typical of the womens games.

Now these 2 are not top teams in the womens games and u would have seen the odd shit playing like this in the mens game 2 at much lower levels.

This is not at all a representation of the womems game, which in the top league is actually pretty decent stuff(BBC red button have showed a few live games this season)

Would generally agree about ladies football, but this was just so full of errors it made me laugh.

Apologies didn't realise it was on the Twitter thread.

Admin please close / delete.
  • DOC64 said:

Saw this on the twitter thread on here, and noticed a few comments on here and on twitter saying typical of the womens games.

Would generally agree about ladies football, but this was just so full of errors it made me laugh.

Apologies didn't realise it was on the Twitter thread.

Admin please close / delete.
    No need to apologise wouldn't have seen this as don't follow the Twitter thread so I wouldn't have seen it and lol'ed!
  • This kind of misogyny will not be tolerated.

Admin please delete this thread and ban all that have posted on it.

Thank you
  • This kind of misogyny will not be tolerated.

Admin please delete this thread and ban all that have posted on it.

Thank you

Does that include yourself? - Doh!!, bye all
  • I love how the keeper doesn't even make a move to get back after she miskicks it! Brilliant.