Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All going Coventry clap your hands...

2»

Comments

• Options
    roosel said:

Can’t see tickets on sale on the cafc website - can anyone help? Thanks

Cash on the turnstile.
  • Options

roosel said:

Cash on the turnstile.
    Merry Christmas Elfs
  • Options

roosel said:

Cash on the turnstile.
    Merry Christmas Elfs
    Ditto Rambo, was it you I saw in the grotto today in The Glades?
  • Options

roosel said:

Cash on the turnstile.
    Merry Christmas Elfs
    If you saw a good looking sex machine then yes it was me
  • Options
    Would have liked to have gone but also have family to see and won't get home from Coventry in time. Had it been an earlier kick off it could have been possible and would have gone.

Instead i'll also be going to Welling v Dartford.
  • Options

Undecided at moment, coach journey on my own is putting me off, although i do want to go.

Ah coach travel collecting at all points, A1, A2, A3, A4 Bromley, Charlton, Dartford......... Leaving at 11.45 Christmas night and all for 45 quid.
    Not forgetting a Police academy box set in case you get bored.
    Facilities are available if anyone wants to smarten themselves up and have a shave before arriving at 2.45 in Coventry. ;)
  • Options

roosel said:

Cash on the turnstile.
    Merry Christmas Elfs
    If you saw a good looking sex machine then yes it was me
    Thought it was you.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Undecided at moment, coach journey on my own is putting me off, although i do want to go.

Ah coach travel collecting at all points, A1, A2, A3, A4 Bromley, Charlton, Dartford......... Leaving at 11.45 Christmas night and all for 45 quid.
    Not forgetting a Police academy box set in case you get bored.
    Facilities are available if anyone wants to smarten themselves up and have a shave before arriving at 2.45 in Coventry. ;)
    2.45 on the 27th.
  • Options

Bugger. Will be near Coventry at my Dad’s Boxing Day but he and his missus don’t want to go and as it’s the only day I have with him over Christmas me and my son will have to miss out.

Ah the essential ingredients for a jolly family Boxing Day...not
  • Options
    Anyone know how many sold?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

I'll have a stab at 400, with cash on the day available as well for the concerned.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Charlton supporters planning on cheering on Lee Bowyer’s Addicks at Coventry City on Boxing Day will be able to purchase their tickets from the Ricoh Arena.

Around 550 Addicks had secured their place at the festive fixture by the time tickets went off sale from The Valley on Saturday.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c1e243304189/buy-on-boxing-day-at-coventry-city
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Long trip ,poor public transport, Boxing Day , boycott Coventry , shit run of results , 550 plus pay on the days that’s a magnificent turn out
  • Options
    clive said:

Croydon said:

Charlton supporters planning on cheering on Lee Bowyer’s Addicks at Coventry City on Boxing Day will be able to purchase their tickets from the Ricoh Arena.

Around 550 Addicks had secured their place at the festive fixture by the time tickets went off sale from The Valley on Saturday.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c1e243304189/buy-on-boxing-day-at-coventry-city
    £3 extra on the day......what a pisstake.

And then more for the car park. Hate these out of town grounds. They all charge for their large "part of the stadium complex" car park
    (like MK Dons & Northampton).
  • Options
    The plan was to make a decision on waking on Wednesday morning but with our Christmas effectively over already and not making the trip to Barnsley, the alarm will now be set for circa 8am and we'll be joining the happy throng up the M6.

Remember we used to park just off the motorway on a piece of waste ground near a pub and then walk around 10 minutes to the stadium.

Anyone know if that's still possible, please as we didn't make it there last time we played them.Thanks.
  • Options

The plan was to make a decision on waking on Wednesday morning but with our Christmas effectively over already and not making the trip to Barnsley, the alarm will now be set for circa 8am and we'll be joining the happy throng up the M6.

Remember we used to park just off the motorway on a piece of waste ground near a pub and then walk around 10 minutes to the stadium.

Anyone know if that's still possible, please as we didn't make it there last time we played them.Thanks.

10 minutes walk you must be kidding Fanny......if it’s where I am thinking of it was more like 30 minutes.
    About 50 of us left the pub and missed the bloody kick off by about 15 minutes.

• Options
    I am in Hinckley over chrimbo so a slightly shorter journey than traveling from the Sarf.
  • Options

10 minutes walk you must be kidding Fanny......if it’s where I am thinking of it was more like 30 minutes.
    About 50 of us left the pub and missed the bloody kick off by about 15 minutes.

After a couple of wines in the pub nearby, it only felt like 10 mins !

And I can't walk slowly according to Mr F.

He's a bit like the Duke of Edinburgh, trailing in my wake.
  • Options
    Good luck (to) all of you going tomorrow - lets make a big noise, bring the three points back and keep the season rolling.
    Ill be watching via Ifollow (if it lets me) from Cape Town and cheering the boys on.
    Feel tomorrow could be a pivotal game in our season.
  • Options
    Anyone know of decent car parking in the area?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Try these suggestions from the CCFC website

https://www.ricoharenaparking.co.uk

A pleasant 35 mins from Kettering for me +3
  • Options
    Latimer said:

Booked ours for that school.

• Options
    I am staying with family in somerset . Not seen Charlton play for over 3 years as I spend more time in sunny Spain .
    5 of us making the trip . So come on Charlton give us all a nice Christmas present

• Options
    Latimer said:

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I really want to take my 5 yr old princess it will be her first game any tips. . But I think she will get bored it’s only an hour half away
  • Options

I really want to take my 5 yr old princess it will be her first game any tips. . But I think she will get bored it’s only an hour half away

I phone and sweets to get you through. At least it’s not cold today
  • Options