Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone Going to Medders Wedding/Evening Reception Tonight

Please pass on my congratulations & Best wishes and my apologies as I now cannot come. Have tried to switch my work but Landlord having none of it, gutted I cannot go. All the best Mr & Mrs Medders from Ketman.

Comments

• Is he one of the mini bus lads?
  • I am hoping to go but am so ill it's probably best not to, I'll see how I feel come 5:30, if I'm not there can someone also pass on my congratulations for me.

Leftbehind: Yes, he is.
  • So thats two people that are supposed to be going but are now not?
    Hope they havent spent too much on the evening buffet.

Good luck to them the sun is smiling down on them today, lovely day to get wed.
  • Yeah Curb_It, I'm gutted but it's better that I don't go than sneeze on everyone and make them all ill :-(
  • edited June 2007
    I'm with you curb it give these two liabilities hell!!
  • So you'll be there Dyer? ;-)
  • first through the door when the dregs are allowed in ;-)
  • chasing all the single women round the dancefloor?
  • Single woman? I suddenly feel a lot better.

I wish :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Good luck to them the sun is smiling down on them today, lovely day to get wed.

so perhaps the weather isnt that nice afte alll... big black clouds ouside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shat!!

I forgot that was today! I'm gonna have to go ain't i? What time can the scum go along?
  • 6 I think, if I can find a way of getting there I'll go.

Why couldnt he get married down the valley, that woulda been a piece of piss ;(
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]chasing all the single women round the dancefloor?

err not style to chase ;-)

[cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Shat!!

I forgot that was today! I'm gonna have to go ain't i? What time can the scum go along?

Gonna be there for half 7/quarter to 8
  • ScoSco
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]chasing all the single women round the dancefloor?

WestSide is going to be there so single men will have to wait until he's chosen his six for the evening.

PS: Kick off is 7pm.
  • I shall make an appearance.

Shall I phone ahead and get them to put the Mars in the freezer?
  • MCSMCS
    edited June 2007
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

Anyone no where maidstone is??

Nah not really, but anyone got an address they can whisper me?

Yes really! Whats it's near!
  • The weather down here in Kent is Beautiful so perfect for their Wedding Day.
  • It's five miles further than Chatham, cos after every other game I drop Andy off in Maidstone and drive back to my gaff in Chatham, it's further than Strood though. Not by much, if you go down the M2 and over the motorway bridge take the next junction (Chatham/Maidstone) and follow signs for Maidstone/M20 then go down bluebell hill and turn off at the bottom as if you were going to go on the M20 but follow signs for Maidstone A229 then take the first left off the second roundabout where you'll be able to see a Harvester's then follow it along a very short way and do a right then a right almost straight away after. But if you got a map or Satnav just follow that!!!!
  • edited June 2007