Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

Do our boys look suitably rested ?

Got nothing whatsoever to do with the performance so far!

• Options
    Leuth said:

I know Lapslie is one of our own, but he just isn't good enough yet

Look who he’s playing alongside.

Not one consistent reliable player. Bielik a young CB. Aribo a young midfielder. Fosu a young winger playing centrally who hasn’t been at his best this season.

They’re all talented players but not so effective playing together. Cullen, Reeves and Ward would all start if fit.
  • Options
    Anyone on here right now actually at the game?

• Options
    We must start playing players in their actual position, fosu is a winger not a number 10, bielik is a CB not a CDM, then there is also Stevenson. Really don't want bowyer going to the Robbo route of square pegs in round holes just to fit your personal favourite formation. Tactical flexibility is just as important as tactical familiarity.
  • Options
    At the game, so so bad, can barley get ball out our half
  • Options
    29' Taylor wins the Addicks a corner...

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Think Sarr has to play left back He is not the best left back there is, I'm not saying that, but he is our best option there and he gives us extra height defending and attacking set pieces.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Leuth said:

Not one consistent reliable player. Bielik a young CB. Aribo a young midfielder. Fosu a young winger playing centrally who hasn’t been at his best this season.

They’re all talented players but not so effective playing together. Cullen, Reeves and Ward would all start if fit.
    Is Fosu even playing?... Its sad to see as cant think of another player who made such an impact in their first season and has made such a poor impression the next
  • Options
    30' Pearce wins it in the air again, but Blackpool clear the danger.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Leuth said:

And quite possibly the much-maligned Pratley would start for his experience, if he wasn't also injured.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

How's young Toby Stevenson shaping up at LB?

• Options
    I'm not a violent man and I deplore online vigilante justice but that ballboy should be hung
  • Options
    lol! Ball has just gone into the stands... Ball boy hasnt got a clue where it is so Jason Pearce went up there himself to get it
  • Options
    Pompey 2-0
  • Options
    Meanwhile ...elsewhere Pompey are warming up with Sarfend getting ready to give us another pasting Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I'm not a violent man and I deplore online vigilante justice but that ballboy should be hung

Hello Jimmy Hill
  • Options
    Posted at
    31'
    Jordan Thompson (Blackpool) wins a free kick on the left wing.

Posted at
    31'
    Foul by Toby Stevenson (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Hanged
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Scoham said:

Leuth said:

And quite possibly the much-maligned Pratley would start for his experience, if he wasn't also injured.

Completely forgot we had Pratley!
  • Options

Meanwhile ...elsewhere Pompey are warming up with Sarfend getting ready to give us another pasting Tuesday night.

Is that the same thrashing we thought that Barnsley would give us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    32' Great save from Steer to turn Dodoo's effort around the post from the edge of the box.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    We are still in this game - keep it one nil and Bowyer earns his corn at half time.
  • Options
    Pompey keep this up, they could break the divisions points record
  • Options
    Joe Dodoo looking every inch the rampaging threat we knew him to be
  • Options

Leuth said:

Hanged
    Or maybe he is.
  • Options
    Is this weird?

33'
    Foul by Armand Gnanduillet (Blackpool).

Posted at
    33'
    Jed Steer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Options
    35' Grant troubles the Blackpool defence inside the box and wins himself a corner.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Charlton win 15/2

I'm not taking it
  • Options
    35' Decent delivery from Lapslie, but the hosts head it clear.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Local family ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!